chapter fifty eight

Start from the beginning

His body shuddered slowly, his eyes stayed open as it followed me when I crouched down. "I'll make sure that your daughter will feel the same amount of pain as your feeling right now."

His eyes pierced through mine as a tear fell down.

❣︎

After cleaning up the mess, I went to my room only to find out that Y/n is not here. When I left she was in the bathroom.

Going downstairs, I went on the search to find Y/n. She's usually in the kitchen making something or in the living room, reading a book or watching the T.V. But this time she wasn't even there.

The last place she would go was outside in the backyard. Once, I stepped out of the house, I saw her sitting on the edge of pool. Her legs moving around as she stared at the sky.

She was wearing a two piece swimsuit which I was quite surprised for her to wear. But nevertheless, she looked really pretty under the midnight sky.

I take off my clothes, leaving myself with boxers only. Walking towards the pool, I sat down and slowly went inside the cold water. I let my body go under the water to get used to the temperature. Putting my arms on the edge, I look up to Y/n who was gazing down at me.

"What are you doing here sitting all pretty outside?" I said, touching her thigh as she shuddered at the coldness. "I don't want anyone to look at this beauty, I want it for myself only."

"Don't worry, you're the only one who'll get to see me like this. I'm all yours anyways," She says with a smile, shrugging.

I simply stare at her. She looks really pretty, the stars around her were making her figure sparkle as if she was a angel, well basically she is. My gifted angel.

"What?" She says with a chuckle.

"Want to swim?"

"No thanks," She chuckles awkwardly, backing away from me. "I don't really want to today."

"You don't know how to swim, right?"

She stares at me for a moment before sighing. Rubbing her thigh with her hand out nervousness, she nods her head as her cheeks started become pink.

I take her hand in mind and the other around her waist. I pulled her forward as she look down constantly.

"Trust me, okay?"

"Okay."

She placed herself against me, her arms around my neck, holding tight and not letting go. I secured her by holding her thighs as I pushed the wall to go further in the pool. Grabbing her neck gingerly, I made her look at me. She breaths slowly, looking straight at me.

"Let's go under the water," I said, waiting for her reaction. She nods, glancing down. "Take a deep breath."

She takes a deep breath like I tell her to and I pull her down under the water. At first, I didn't feel nothing nor saw nothing. I couldn't open my eyes because I know that I'll regret it later.

Then I felt her getting off of me, I got scared because I thought she was drowning. Grabbing her arm, urging myself to go up, she taps slowly on my chest. Once I went up, she gasps loudly, trying to catch her breath. She puts her arm around my neck for support before laughing. Confused, she brushes my wet hair back as I finally see her.

"Next time, teach me how to swim," She says, touching the water delicately with the tip of her fingers.

I hummed, looking at her hair floating on top of the water, only her shoulders to be seen. Small droplets of water kept running down her forehead to her neck. She looked really peaceful in a way. She didn't look bothered, I thought she was scared of the water but she just really didn't know how to swim.

Leaning in, I kissed gently her lips, my hand supporting her head as she closes her eyes, giving in. I felt her arms and legs wrapping around me, while she takes my other arm to wrap her hip.

Pulling each other close, I began moving slowly towards the edge so we could continue this inside, in my indoor pool.

I pushed her up as I got out of the pool. Grabbing her hand and my clothes, we went inside, opposite of our room. I was really in a hurry to continue what we were doing, I don't want to lose the tension we just had.

Opening the door of my pool, I made sure to lock it. Now we get this room for ourselves only. It's not like anyone would come here at this hour.

I take off my boxers and went in the pool, this time the pool wasn't deep. My feet could touch the ground and she could walk around without worry.

She sat on the edge as my hands moved from her ankle to her thighs, holding eye contact with her. She breaths deeply, fingers curling on the floor. Taking off the bottom of her bikini, I slowly blow as her body shivered. Leaning in, I grabbed her hips before I lick her once. Her legs wrapped around my shoulders as her hand went on my head, softly grasping it.

"Kook," She whispered, my fingers going in her, moving it quickly. I leaned back, wanting to look at her cute expression. Frowning and biting her lip, her legs started to tremble as she comes without telling me. She gasp, leaning back on her elbows.

Pulling her thighs, she yelps as she goes in the water. I kiss her collarbone, my hands on her hips, placing myself right on her entrance. Pushing slowly in her, she looks at me as her mouth formed a circle shape. I groaned, feeling completely buried in her.

The movements were slow as the water slowly moved at our rythme. Her nails dug into my skin, her warm breath fanning to my ear as I admire her skin shining with moon light.

The room was dark and silent. Only our voices echoed through the room. Her moans were only heard by me, even if nobody else could hear us. I know that she was doing this just to uprise the tension. She was teasing by nibbling my ear softly with her teeth.

"Doing this on purpose, huh?"

"Maybe I am," She says, kissing my neck. Touching her neck, I brought her face right in front me so I could feel those lips on mine. She smiles, playing with my back hair.

Placing both hands on her hip, I pushed her down all the way on my length. She gasps before with I started moving her.

This felt even better when we're surrounded by water. We should do this more often, I really fucking enjoy this.

And little did I know, this was the last time we felt each other's warmth.