chapter twenty

y / n

His date? I rejected Taehyung just before. If I actually agreed, what will Taehyung think to me? That I don't like him and I like Jungkook more?

"I can't. I have to take care of Jisung, he's my main priority," I declared as I look up to see his dark eyes. Not the answer he was looking for.

He hummed longly. His voice was hoarse and so deep. I couldn't help to listen to his voice more.

Just talk, just say anything.

"I'll give you 5 million won at each time I request something that I want you to do," He said as he tilt his head to the side.

5 million won? That's way too much, how could he even give this much for a favour? I really don't mind doing anything for him since he already pays me so much.

His hand made his way to my arm, so suddenly. Slowly going down to my waist. I couldn't concentrate, my eyes are glued on his tattooed arm. He's doing it again, controlling me with his touch.

"You could be the main character that everyone woman wanted to be. A dress that could cost a salary of years. Plus," He brought his face close to mine. My eyes flutters rapidly to his eyes to lips.

He opens his mouth as I see a tongue piercing. How come I never noticed it? He's so damn hot in every way.

"You could be my woman for one luxurious night and each time I ask you to do something, such as kissing, hugging and perhaps sitting on my lap, you'll get 5 million won. If that's going to prove everyone that I have the most gorgeous girlfriend and that I'm hers, only hers."

I let out a shaky breath. He smirks, putting a hand on the wall for support. "I'm not comfortable in kissing anyone," I awkwardly said.

"That's fine, Princess. We could just practice so it comes naturally."

Was he kidding? Stupid moron, he's joking right? He can't just possibly say that.

"I mean that I didn't have my first kiss," I whispered so he could realized what I met.

His eyes widen a little as he took a step back from me. I made the air awkward again. Way to go, Y/n. This is just great, he's now looking at me like I'm a different person.

He simply shrugged and looked at me, straight in the eye. "I don't mind, we don't have to eat each other's faces to prove that we're together. I just need a girlfriend that knows me, that's why I'm going to hand you a paper that says everything about me."

He goes to his table, shuffling the papers around until he finds the one. After a few minutes, he brings to me.

"Who said I'm accepting?"

"Me," He said. "I'm running out of time and I don't want to get some random chick that's going to be clingy as fuck."

"Okay...," I sighed. "No kissing."

"I can't guarantee that. Now, I have to leave and you should go to sleep." He grabbed the coat that was right beside me. He puts in on and waited for me to do something.

I turned around to open the door and to get to my room. He follows me until we're at my 'destination'. I had the urge to look at him once again, but I was too shy.

Suddenly, he pats my head softly. "You're cute."

I froze in my place, almost crumbling the paper at the sudden comment. He chuckles, it was so deep that it could've been in a horror scene. He swiftly leaves as I smell the cologne he put.

Oh my lord, this man could be the death of me.