36 I'm Back!

Kamize felt cozy somehow as she stretched her arms above her head , and took a deep sigh.. "this will never do...well I'll just see what I can do to help them..." she took a deep sigh as she closed her eyes and took a nap....she can probably hear huge explosives from a near by distance.

A/N : srsly? kamize? The world is facing a war and your just napping???? *face palm* what ever!

After a few moments she woke up realizing the war is still going on.. "ugh! Their not finished yet?? Exactly how many hours have I been out??"

She takes out a pocket watch from her pocket...it had pictures on the other side when you open it..there was Margaret at the middle, Zeke at the left side and her at the right side...she paused for moment and gripped the watch tightly.

"I'll bring you back Margaret... I'll bring all of you back!" Kamize silently Shouted as she tucked it back inside her pocket...

She looked at the battle fields once more ...and widened her eyes...... "huh! That is!..."
Kamize tied her head protector back on as she silently whispered "Kamui"....

"What do we do now?" Sasuke faced naruto somehow waiting for an answer.. when a familiar voice peered infront of them...

"Am I too late?" Kamize suddenly appeared...
Naruto widend his eyes.while Minato backed up in shock...

Kamize? "Kamize!" Sasuke yelled out to her..

"Huh? Sasuke? You know her?" Naruto looked at him.. "ye--yes she's my..... sister..." Sasuke replied.."whaaaaaa??? A sister??"
Naruto slightly shouted.

Kamize noticed Sasuke's eyes.
Huh!? Eternal mongekyō?? How?
She thought..as she uncovered her eyes.. her left eye is still red..which caught sasuke's attention....

" Huh? Kamize? You already obtained your mongekyō?" Sasuke asked..

"Hn? Yes..I did..dont underestimate me..." she smirked...

"well..kamize! Where have you been? You could've been the jinjuriki!" Tobi smiled.."ah..yes! A jinjuriki! Oh please I don't wanna grow horns!" Kamize yelled back.."well someone has been a very bad boy! Damn it uncle Tobi!!! You killed auntie konan while I was away!!!!" She yelled louder and took a deep sigh..she looked behind at Naruto, Sasuke and the fourth...

"Don't worry guys...I'll give the spot light to you" she smirked..

"Kamize! Get out of the way!" Sasuke yelled..
"Oh please! Leave me alone! I'll deal with the plant! You guys have fun with uncle Tobi!" She replied sarcastically.. "little girl! That plant is dangerous! Its not just a plant! It's---" the fourth was cutted off.. "I know what it is...and...DON'T CALL ME LITTLE GIRL!!!!" Kamize glared at him with her mongekyō...

Sasuke remembered the first time they saw her that they called her a little girl...

::::::::: spirits:::::::::

"Told you! Kamize won't back down a fight!" Kisame smirked
"Wonder what she will do" Diedara shrugged..
"Something great that has not been seen yet by any shinobi" Sasori smiled faintly..
"Huh? Dana ,you're being a know it all again!! Un?" Deidara raised a brow..Sasori just smiled....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Let's get this over with!" Kamize smirked wider as she backed up a bit..

"Huh? Sasuke?" Naruto faced him..
"Kamize!!!" Sasuke yelled out.
"Back up a bit! This will be very loud!" Kamize warned..

"Sasuke?" The fourth looked worried at him..
Sasuke clutched on his sword as he attempted to go after kamize...

"Oh kamize..your jutsus won't work!" Tobi smiled..
"How will I know if I won't try?" She smirked

"Earth style!!!!!:" she waved her hand signs as as the ground started shaking in a circular motion...Sasuke stopped as he felt it and decided to move backwards..

Ninjas that are on the other side felt it too ,as they saw a forming of clay around the plant..

"What is happening??" Sakura was confused..
"Hinata!" She called..Hinata nodded as she activated her Byakugan..
"What do you see??" "Huh!.. an Uchiha??"
Hinata gasp.."what??" "There's another Uchiha! About the age of 14-16"
She detailed her answer..
Kiba and Shino heard her and rushed towards Hinata..."Hinata! Does she have long black hair??" Kiba harshly asked..
"You know her kiba??" Sakura looked at him..
"No..but we did encounter her.. she was weak back then and a kunai hit her head!" He explained.."huh? Well she could be dead by now..a kunai through a head??" Hinata said.."that's what we thought too, but she disappeared"

"Another Uchiha.. hmm"
Sakura thought deeply..

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A huge amount of clay risen from the ground, it surrounded the plant and formed into 7 pillars...

"7 explosive Clay Pillars!!!" The jutsu was a complete perfection.. it formed into a seven pointed star when you looked above it..

Minato jaw dropped upon seeing the huge gigantic Pillars..

"Kyaaaaa!!!! Sasuke kun! You never told me your sister was an earth nin!" Naruto bursted.. "she's Capable in doing all elements and more..not just earth.." Sasuke informed..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Tch! Are you planning to put a wall made out of clay??? Hmm..kamize??"
Tobi mockingly said..

Kamize made a Creepy smile......

"It's not done yet!"

A/N
Whoooo~ hello people!!! Since thus one was a long chapter what do you think will happen next??? XD!!!!!

P.s
I'll be posting a some sort of a trailer for the book 2!!! Since akatsuki heir is ending fast!!!! 3or 4 more chapies left!!!!! I promise you ,book two will be more awsome!!!! XD!!!!

Title: Akatsuki Heir 2 :
Akatsuki Revision,Revival of the lost

The sequel will be published on my other account..SZGEEMrainBryce 2
Read you soon!!!

Don't 4get!!
comment
•vote
•follow!!!