" I wonder how this girl is getting excused everytime.'

And that's when a girl behind her speaks something in her ear and my ears flare hearing her words.

" I bet she couldn't satisfy Sir... that's why she was demoted after just one day."

" He doesn't just care for employees like her you know..."

They chuckle amongst themselves when Amelia blocks me behind her. Stepping in.

" Natalie. This is the last time I am warning you and your friends. Stop bullying others-"

" But ma'am we haven't even bullied the girl yet. We were just trying to know her you know..."

" Enough ! Go back to work now!"

The girl Natalie rolls her eyes at Amelia 's words to only approach me. Moving closer to me ,she looks down at my clothes to speak in disgust.

" If I was you new girl. I would change my clothes. You stink like a skunk."

" Thank me later! See you soon!Bye!"

She turns around and leaves and I couldn't help believe her words. I really stink right now.

I should really change.

" Don't mind them Rose. Sir was asking for you half an hour ago. You are really late. Just go to him -"

" But...do you have something spare...my clothes."

" Oh yes I forgot.I think I have something for you."

.
.
.

I am standing in the bathroom,staring at myself. My nose and cheeks was red because of the sun burn. Hair all sticky and the clothes I wore...well they were too tight.

Turning around I stare at my bottom in the pencil skirt and I gulp.

Was this what people considered sexy?

I barely had any knowledge about that.

Turning in front. I pull up the v neck of the formal shirt. To straighten my back.

Here we go.
.
.
.
" May I come in Sir?"

I ask. Feeling my insides churn as I stated at his back towards me. He seemed busy on a call.

His eyes fixed at the skyscrapers outside.

" Sir may I-"

He looks at me over his shoulder to not say anything. And I clench the folder in my hands when I feel his eyes trail lower to asses my clothes.

Ignoring his eyes.I walk further.

To be only stopped by his domineering voice that made my footsteps to halt and soul to shudder.

" Did I allow you to come in  ,Miss Rose?"

He says ending the call. To place his palm on the table and I gulp.

" No..Sir...but I assumed..."

" You assumed wrong! I asked for you 35 minutes ago not now! Get out!"

He has never talked to me like that...his voice was low. But his words..they pierced something inside my chest.

I stepped back with my head lowered.Trying to control my heart which was literally quivering under his command.

" I walked here...and it was hot-"

" I don't care miss Rose. And I don't have time to hear your excuses."

" Get out! Now!"

With those cold grey orbs looking at me in hate. He lifts up his cell to continue talking to the client like nothing happened.