Mr. Fool, the mysterious ruler above the gray fog (1)

Start from the beginning

"1. Do not look directly at God.

2. Pure white angel.

3. The technique of making a Flaring Sun Charm... It's a relatively high level charm in the domain of the Sun. Its potency can last a year before it deteriorates... There's no need for a ritual to pray to the Eternal Blazing Sun, but the procedure requires the Sealed Artifact 3-0782 to take the ritual's place. It will siphon power from the Mutated Sun Sacred Emblem...

4. Extremely hostile towards Lord of Storms and God of Knowledge and Wisdom.

5. Bard potion formula :

Main ingredients : a Crystal Sunflower or an adult Flint Bird's tail feather or a Fire Bird's tail feather... A piece of Siren Rock or a Singing Sunflower...

Supplementary ingredients : a blade of Midsummer Grass, 5 drops of July Wine Juice, a blade of Elf Dark Leaf...

6. Light Suppliant potion formula :
Main ingredients: a piece of Brilliance Rock or powder of Dazzling Soul or... Blood of a Mirror Hedgehog or the Heart of a Magma Titan...

Supplementary ingredients : a Golden-edged Sunflower, three drops of Aconite Juice...

7. Priest of Light potion formula :

Information of main ingredients missing.

Supplementary ingredients : 5 grams of Rosemary, 7 drops of fingered citron juices, Rock Water...

8. Sequence 4, Unshadowed potion formula. Main ingredients could be the golden blood of god extracted from the Mutated Sun Sacred Emblem. It could also be replaced with three adult Sun Divine Bird's tail feathers and a piece of Holy Brilliance Rock.

Information of supplementary ingredients missing..."

After writing down the eight lines, The Fool couldn't help but rap the edge of the long bronze table.

"The Hanged Man might not have cared about the Sun pathway previously, but since he is very likely a Sequence 7 Seafarer, it would probably be easy for him if he really needed to gather the information. However, I don't need him now. I solved it myself, through an unbelievable yet extremely dangerous method... Miss Justice, Mr. Hanged Man, my Sun friend, your Fool nearly turned himself into a charred corpse..."]

Leonard strangely felt that The Fool resembled one of his friends... The Fool couldn't be The World, right ? No...

[« The origin of this item. »

The Fool held the black ear, and leaned back as he recited the divination statement.

After reciting it seven times, His eyes darkened as He entered a deep slumber.

In this blurry, shattered, and gray world, The Fool saw a man struggling on the ground. He rolled, screamed, and his eyes bulged out. His body swelled like a balloon, and countless hairs on his body turned black and long.

Soon after, an extremely evil and foul voice rang in The Fool's ears, waking him up instantly.

It was different from the ravings and howling that came from the mysterious space above the gray fog. This sound was more penetrating, more purposeful, and more active 

The Fool covered his ears and isolated any fallout, but the same voice echoed in His head.

He saw His vessels and veins bulge out as if they had become thick squirming venomous snakes.

Bang !

His blood vessels burst, and his veins broke off from his body, spreading out into slippery tentacles filled with sinister patterns. The gray fog slightly swayed, making the giant's palace look like it was about to corrode.