Y/n - I don't know why oppa is not talking to me? *sad pout*
Felix - maybe he is mad at you about something.
Tzuyu - but he never gets angry with her. So what happened now?
Y/n - I don't know, but I have to know the reason. I am going to his house today after school.
Felix/Tzuyu - all the best bestie

You came out of the school and bid your good byes after that you sat in your car and told the driver to take you to taehyung's house.

Taehyung P. O. V
I was in my office room at home, working in my laptop at that time a maid came into my office and told me that y/n had came. I was still a bit angry at her how can she ignore me so I didn't talked to her for 2 days. I guess she's here to know the reason why?. Well I was also missing her wanted to listen to her angelic voice and sniff her intoxicating scent that always drives me it's good she came here by herself. But taehyung you have to be strong don't get melted by her cuteness, you have to show her how angry you are so that she will not ignore you again.

Taehyung - let her in*coldly*

After sometime y/n came in his office, opening the door slowly she said

Y/n - Tae oppa

He didn't look up and continued doing his work but he asked

Taehyung - what are you doing here?

He asked sternly and coldly, y/n came towards him and stand beside him

Y/n - you don't have to be this much rude*pouting*
Taehyung in mind : God why do you have to be so cute now tell me how can someone be angry on this cutie.

Y/n got more sad cuz taehyung didn't answer so she snatched his laptop and put it on other side of the table, she sat on his lap facing towards him.

Y/n - oppa what happened? Why aren't you talking to me?

You said pouting sadly

Taehyung - Nothing and so what if I don't talk to you. I am just your unnies friend anyway.
Y/n - No it effect me when you don't talk to me. You mean a lot to me I can't stand it if you don't talk to me. I really like you oppa. Please talk to me like before. I hate it when you are angry or mad at me.

You then hugged him tightly snuggling to his chest.

Taehyung - why?
Y/n - Beacause you are always so sweet to me and treat me like a princess. I can't even dream of loosing you now. I am addicted to you.
Taehyung in mind : I am happy to know that I am important for my baby.. Also she's addicted to me its a great news. *smirking*

Your eyes started to get teary and taehyung understood that you are crying. His eyes softened he quickly hugged you and said

Taehyung - what happened my princess why are you crying. I am not angry at you and tell me how can I be angry on my babygirl. Hmm
Y/n - why weren't you talking to me then, neither you picked my call nor replied to my messages.
Taehyung - aahh.. Pabo I was busy in somework that's why.
Taehyung in mind :I lied because I didn't wanted her to know that I was angry on her cuz of jealousy.
Y/n - So you aren't mad at me and you will talk to me right?

She asked looking at him with her big doe eyes innocently

Taehyung - yes I am not mad at you but I will talk to you only when you will give me a kiss

He said showing his boxy smile. You also smiled,wiping your tears you gave him a kiss on both cheeks. He wanted a kiss on lips too he was dying to taste your lips.

Taehyung - I want here too *pouting*

He said pointing at his lips, you were a bit nervous but thoughted that he's your oppa so it's ok. You are really innocent so you didn't understand his true intentions

Y/n - umm.. Ok.

You then gave him a peck on his lips.

______________________________________

Hope you guys loved the chapter if you do then please vote guys.. I am getting demotivated because there are no votes so I think that you all aren't liking my books that's why I update very rarely.

Do vote....

Word count - 1510