⁷² : red string

"you're a walking cliche." jeonghan rolled his eyes, continuing to walk around the school garden which, at that time, nobody bothered with. "i mean, come on! a princess walking through a garden. honestly, you're such a bore."

for the past half an hour, seungcheol had been stuck with jeonghan thanks to their friends leaving to visit dokyeom and as much as seungcheol claimed to hate it, he still obediently followed every whim the blonde boy had, picking a red rose and fiddling with it as he walked.

"you can leave if you want to — i won't tell joshuji-"

"don't be stupid blondie," seungcheol huffed, slowing down his pace to perfectly match that of jeonghans'. "i can't possibly leave you alone," he whispered. feeling his ears burning when jeonghan stopped and stared at him. "what?"

"you look nice," jeonghan commented nonchalantly, seungcheols' eyes widening at the comment. "the sun on you makes you look like a true god-" jeonghan paused, seemingly thinking for a moment before speaking again. "-or a vampire from those twilight movies-"

seungcheol hit jeonghans' arm, glaring at him but his gaze immediately softened upon hearing jeonghans' laugh.

"hey princess." jeonghan hummed in response, walking over to a patch of sunflowers before he felt seungcheols' hand on his wrist, turning him back around to face him. "here," he said, the rose he had picked turning into a flower crown in the palm of his hands. "since you're already a cliche, might as well have a crown of your own now."

gently, he placed it on jeonghans' head, the soft smile on the blonde boys' face growing wider when he reached up and touched the flowers.

"if i didn't know any better, i would think you've fallen for me hades," jeonghan said, seungcheol feeling his heart hammering against his chest.

"and what if i did?" his answer took jeonghan by surprise, his eyes widening at the sudden exclamation. "what if i did fall for you?"

but upon seeing the genuine surprise on jeonghans' face, he felt his heart sink, trying his best to mask his clear disappointment. "i-i'm just-"

"do you want to go to the canteen? i heard that they sell smoothies during the weekend and i wanted to try them," jeonghan said, plastering a smile on his face that only sunk seungcheols' heart further down his stomach.

despite the striking pain he felt in his chest, he nodded, still walking alongside the princess and wondering if the crushing disappointment building his walls up once more was really worth it for 'love'.

–––

fruity loops 👬
13 members online

haos junbug
was i the only one who was shocked by how good wonwoo was in those games

haos junbug
how did he beat all of us without even trying im so

pixie boy
maybe you're just bad.

haos junbug
the day woozi is kind to me will be the day hao and i marry

haos junbug
it will be soon and you will be my best man woozi
you don't have a choice <3

juns haohao
what

pixie boy
-.-
but i'll be your best man ig

chewy
MY MAN WONU 😸 IS A PRO GAMER 🎮🥇
also jun wtf i thought i was your best man 👯🤞

pixie boy
get in line you piece of stale bread.

chewy
STALE BREAD?:!:&3&3 😭😭😭
NAH I DID NOT JUST GET CALLED STALE BREAD 🍞 BY WOOZI 🧚‍♀️✨