"This is our Eggie teacher! He's super fluffy and grumpy all the time!"

I can see him struggling in her grip while also furiously shouting at her then becomes distracted as he actively attempts to evade capture by all the kids trying to feel his fluffy body, I feel guilty about him going through this because of me being human.

"Clara, let the professor go..." I mutter, feeling bad about him being squished in Clara's hands and being paraded around like a cool toy.

Clara listens and releases Professor Kalego and he brushes himself off with his tiny arms, smoothing out the floof of his round, familiar body.

"What is the meaning of this?! Why have I been summoned?! You do not appear to be in danger, so why?!"

"We were just...showing off our familiars, and since you're mine..."

I cover up the part about this being Clara's fault, not wanting Professor Kalego to get even angrier than he is with her.

"What is going on here anyway?! Where are we?!"

"We're at Walter Park...at the Roosevelt hotel. There was a big disaster, but we're all safe now!"

He immediately demands more details, and I give them to him, but this just seems to anger him more by the second.

"I question why you didn't summon me earlier..."

"I didn't really think to...I mean, there was so much going on and-"

He cuts me off by suddenly flying up close to my face.

"We need to have a serious talk, both with you and my other students. Dismiss this summon at once and I will arrive here tomorrow to do so." Professor Kalego grumbles.

He doesn't seem like he wants to, more like he feels obligated to, but before I can answer, he continues ranting.

"But first...why are there so many clones of Rimuru here? I have spotted five in total! Also, why are they all so small?!"

"Actually, there were six earlier, but I don't know where one of them went...seven if you count the original."

"That is not the point I am making!"

"Oh...uh, didn't Rimuru explain her bloodline magic? If she needs to make a lot of copies, they end up smaller like that. She did this to help save people during that mess I explained."

The professor starts muttering and grumbling to himself in a way that makes it hard to understand what he's saying, but I can tell he's definitely annoyed by what I said.

"Now I have even more causes for concern to deal with!" he complains.

Suddenly, though, someone else seems to have noticed Kalego's presence and is very thrilled to see him again.

"It seems my junior is here to play. Come here and let me squish you Ka-le-go~!" Opera says while quickly coming closer.

"No! I will not let you torment me again! Iruma! Undo the summon! Immediately!" Professor Kalego screams desperately, now grabbing me by the face with his nubby paws.

I don't want to make him even madder, so I do as he says right away, causing my fluffball of a teacher to disappear in a small puff of smoke.

Opera looks disappointed by this, but I'd feel bad if I let him tease Professor Kalego when he seems already upset by what I told him about today's events.

Rimuru POV

I'm pooped.

I just want to hit the bed and relax. I can feel myself starting to melt at the thought of it alone, but I have something else to take care of first. Entering my hotel room, just as I expected, I find Ciel, or rather Amane, sitting seiza-style next to the bed.