Part XVII: Would She? If I Asked Her To?

XVII: Marie

"Eat my pussy, slut."

Marie licked her lips as she gazed between Kylie's legs. Even in the dim light that made it through the shutters, the brunette's lower lips glistened with arousal.

She wanted to just dive right in, but...

She needs me to warm her up first. To tease her.

Marie started with her thighs, kissing and sucking at the supple flesh as she made her way inward. When she reached the apex of Kylie's legs, however, Marie avoided her lower lips, moving up to give the same attention to Kylie's hips and abs, enjoying the satisfied moans she elicited from the brunette and the feeling of Kylie's muscular thighs between her fingers.

Marie's pussy throbbed as she licked and nipped and sucked at Kylie's abs.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's literally dripping onto the floor.

She wanted to bury her face between Kylie's legs so bad, yet...something made her hesitate.

If I tease her more...will she be even rougher with me without me asking?

Marie liked it when Kylie made her ask to be treated roughly, but a part of her was curious to see if she could provoke the brunette. She nipped at the tight flesh just above Kylie's clit--

Kylie's hands gripped Marie's head, fingers tangled in her hair as she pushed Marie's face down and held it there, thigh closing to give her nowhere to go.

"I said 'eat my pussy,' not lick me everywhere but there, slut," Kylie half-growled.

Marie suppressed a grin and did exactly as she was told, kissing Kylie's lower lips. She made out with them, burying her face even deeper between Kylie's thighs, letting her nose occasionally brush the brunette's clit. Kylie's flavor filled her senses, making Marie's already foggy head even more hazy. Her own pussy burned with need.

She shoved thoughts about herself into the back of her mind and focused everything else on the delicious, velvety lips before her. Marie would have liked to use her fingers, but Kylie didn't seem to want that at the moment--just Marie's mouth--so Marie pulled out every trick she could think of.

At first, it was a bit difficult for her to tell if she was doing well--she couldn't rely on increasingly loud moans and gasps from Kylie--but Marie soon learned how to tell what the brunette was feeling by the different ways she gripped Marie's hair and scalp. Marie smiled against Kylie's lower lips when the brunette closed her thighs around her head.

Marie found what Kylie liked best was when she stuck her tongue as deep as she could between her folds and used her whole mouth to put pressure on the brunette's mound, with the bridge of her nose carefully putting pressure against Kylie's clit.

Kylie's nails dug into Marie's scalp, thighs squeezing her head even tighter. Her jaw was growing a bit tired, but her pussy was on fire.

I want to make her cum.

Marie could feel Kylie getting close. She kept going, even with her tired jaw. The feeling of being trapped like this, held in place by Kylie's hands and her incredible thighs, made Marie soaking wet. She needed to make Kylie cum, to let the brunette use her to get off.

I'm a good little slut.

The thought caused a wave of heat to wash over her, then concentrate in her pussy. Marie was so turned on she was pretty sure Kylie would be able to make her cum by just brushing up against her clit.

Marie's jaw was starting to get sore. She leaned forward a little bit, pressing up against Kylie's clit—

A sharp gasp somehow reached Marie's ears even as Kylie's thighs clamped down over her head. The brunette's nails dug into her scalp, fingers almost painfully tight as they pulled at her hair. Marie didn't stop. She could feel Kylie's racing pulse through her thighs and the pool of heat between them. She didn't just want to make Kylie cum, she wanted to make her explode.