Part XVI: Nothing Underneath

Start from the beginning

Liam couldn't help himself from grinning, or keep the heat from his face, as he shook his head, "I actually spent it at Blake's."

"Please tell me you two finally did it," Eli said, setting up their game, "Otherwise I'm gonna think Marie put a curse on you or something."

Matt's eyes widened. Liam knew his friend had spent the night with his girlfriend before when he visited her at her school, but he was pretty sure they'd never actually done anything other than probably make out. Matt wasn't judge-y about it, though. He'd been on the football team in high school so he probably wouldn't have had to many friends if he had been, but Matt was just good like that. He did still get a bit embarrassed talking about most things related to sex, however.

"No curse," Liam said, "I stayed with Blake and we did a 'Friendsgiving' with her roommate, Sophie."

"And then you boned all weekend, didn't you?"

Matt laughed as Liam rolled his eyes, "I mean, not all weekend but--"

Eli joined in with Matt, though both of them slapped Liam on the back after a minute or two.

"It's about damn time, dude," Eli said, "You and Marie broke up, what--two weeks ago? Three? And I'm pretty sure you had the hots for her since the beginning of the year."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Whatever. The annoying part is that Marie is back, now, so basically spending the night at Blake's is off-limits for the foreseeable future."

"Ouch..." Matt said, "Yeah, that would be bad if she caught you two."

"Yeah she'd probably go immediately to thinking you guys were fooling around before you broke up with her," Eli added, "Even though you and Matt could go toe to toe in a goody-two-shoes contest and no one would be able to say who won."

Liam glanced at Matt, "Betrayal five?"

Matt nodded, "Betrayal five."

"Ugh, you fucks."

Liam laughed as he and Matt went after Eli, even though he was on their own team. They eventually got booted from the game, but it took longer than Liam would have thought despite how many times they killed Eli.

"So, any suggestions?" Liam asked, switching them to a custom game where they could play against just each other.

"For what?" Eli asked, "Places for you and Blake to fuck?"

Matt coughed as his face turned bright red.

Liam shrugged, "Among other things. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely going to sexile you guys a few times, but I'd rather not do that as many times as I hope Blake and a I...you know."

Eli looked between him and Matt, then shook his head, "Ugh, you two are hopeless. Besides, what makes you think I'd know?"

Liam shrugged, "You are in a frat. I assumed the subject has come up once or twice when you've talked with them."

Eli rolled his eyes, "Yeah, but they're mostly a bunch of D-bags. I try to tune them out most of the time."

"Why'd you join, then?"

"Join what?"

All three of them looked toward the door, where a tanned brunette girl with blonde streaks through her hair stood with one foot in the room. She wore black yoga pants that clung to her thick, muscular legs, and a grey crop top that revealed abs Liam wished he had.

Liam smiled when he saw her, "Hey, Kiki, come on in?"

She returned the smile and stepped in, closing the door behind her, "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything. Door was open, so I thought I'd come see what's up. Ooo, Halo."