Part IV: Desperate

Start from the beginning

Her phone buzzed a few minutes later, and Marie's face lit up as she saw Kylie's name on the banner.

"Hey, I can be. Not around my place at the moment, though. I'm over hanging out with a friend."

Marie stopped at that last part. Did that mean she'd just finished hooking up with someone?

Do I care?

Marie decided she didn't.

"Where are you? I can try to meet you halfway."

"Over by Kenmore."

Marie blinked.

"That's actually not too far from me. On my way home, actually."

"Awesome. Want to meet me at the Blanford stop? Text me when you're almost there?"

Marie grinned and started walking again.

"That works."

She almost put her phone down, speeding up her pace a bit. Then it buzzed again.

"How far out do you think you are?"

Marie thought for a moment.

"From Kenmore? Maybe 10-15 minutes."

"Perfect. Out at a party or something?"

Marie sighed. She typed out and deleted her response three times before settling on one.

"Yeah, didn't exactly have as much fun as I planned."

"Been there. Should I be flattered or insulted?"

Marie's cheeks grew hot. Then she thought back to her night with the brunette, and an idea popped into her head. She typed out the message but didn't send it right away.

Fuck it.

She sent it.

"Will you be rough like last time if it's an insult?"

"Rougher ;)"

Marie's pussy clenched, her entire body tingling as she read Kylie's reply. She sent one last text.

"Text you when I'm close. Might be a bit quicker than I said."

Then she took off toward Kenmore, struggling not to run all the way there.

Marie fumbled with the door to her room, somehow managing to open the handle and bump the door open without breaking her kiss with Kylie. Her body was on fire, pussy throbbing with need. Every second Kylie's lips were on hers, Marie grew more desperate.

Kylie backed Marie through the room until they bumped against the edge of the bed, kiss finally breaking. Marie met Kylie's gaze long enough to see the brunette grin before the taller girl pushed her back onto the bed. They'd both run into separate restrooms upon arriving--one of the many times Marie had been thankful for the three-bedroom, two-bath apartment--and Marie had touched up her make-up and cleaned herself of all the sweat from being at the party and walking home. She'd also made sure she was clean in...other places.

Just in case.

She imagined Kylie had done the same.

How does she always look so fucking hot?

"Any chance you've got some toys?" Kylie asked, climbing onto the bed and looming over Marie before leaning down to kiss her.

"Some," Marie gasped between desperate kisses, suddenly nervous, "But no strap-on."