"I have security monitoring the building for the night. Don't worry, your kids are safe and supervised. It will all be over soon." Mrs.Woodsy announced to the parents, soon after they all left the school grounds. The sun was setting, making the school darker and way creepier. We tried our best to entertain ourselves. I had put some music on Woods' computer thinking it would make us less sleepy. We needed to be alert if anyone tried something. In the other room, Dusty, Spider and Missy were playing flip the cup, chugging juice like crazy.

"Hey, hey, hey guys remember what we're here for." Amerie spoke up pointing out their questionable games.

I got tired of petting the dog so I gave him to Quinni. I knew she loved dog and maybe this would comfort her in some ways, at least for the night. I went into the big room where everyone was and I locked eyes with Spider. We didn't really have time to talk since yesterday's events. I raised my eyebrows to make him understand I wanted to talk. Privately. I left the big room and went in the corridor. He shortly joined me after and closed the door behind him, muffling the laughs and voices of our peers.

"Hi."

"Hi."

He hugged me. I looked up at him, not breaking our embrace.

"You holding up out there?" He softly asked. "Must be hard for you."

"Yeah I'm okay. I just hope this won't be for nothing. Or I'll definitely be expelled this time." I chuckled. "Do you maybe want to sneak out? I know where there's water."

His face lit up and he smiled big at me. I smiled back and took him by the upper arm. We tip-toed through the different halls, being extra careful to no cross path with one of the security guy. We made our way to the locker rooms. I excitedly capered to the showers wanting to know if they worked. I turned on the faucet and hot water started streaming down the drain. I stared back at Spider and he smiled. He ran towards and took me in his arms, lifting me from the ground and towards the shower head.

"Wait! No, no, no, don't do it!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip but it was too late. He had already put me under the water, my clothes now wet and unwearable.

"Oh. I guess now the only appropriate thing to do is to take them off." He jokingly said in a sarcastic sad voice. "Let 'em dry, you know."

"Fuck off!" I laughed giving him a tiny push on the shoulder.

"Come here." He said intensely pushing me closer by grabbing the back of head. We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before locking our lips together. It was as hot as it was yesterday. I put my hands up in the air and he passed my wet shirt off of my head and arms. I did the same with his shirt. He took my pants and I took his off. We were both now kissing in our underwear under the hot shower. Water running down our faces, burning our eyes but nothing would stop us. We only cared for touching one another. He picked me up and laid my body on the cold tiled wall. I groaned, my muscles surprised by the freezing feeling of the tiles. His hands kept moving up and down my body, he wanted to touch every part of me and so did I.

"Wait." I said breathless, in between kisses. He put me down and we both stared at each of our almost naked body. He also took this time to catch his breath.

I put my hands behind my back and reached my brassiere. I took it off, my boobs bouncing on his chest. And I stand there with all the confidence in the world because he made me feel the most confident version of myself.

"You're so fucking hot." He sighed as he took a step to continue what we were doing before I had interrupted us.

We tried to make as little sounds as we could, we didn't want to get caught but it was hard. I never had sex like this before. Actually, we weren't fucking, I firmly think we were making love. It just felt so right. We didn't have to talk, it's like he knew how to pleasure me and I know how to pleasure him. We connected physically like soulmates. It was orgasmic the way he took care of me during it, making sure I was always enjoying myself. We both finished. Enjoying the calm and our alone time, we stayed in the lockers for a bit after. Spider was sitting on the floor and I was sitting in between his legs. My back resting on his chest and his arms around my body.

"I take it back, you aren't tiny."

Spider gasped at my comment.

"Did you just fucking say that?" He grinned. We both bursted into laughing. Once we calmed down, I spoke up what I had on my mind for quite a while.

"Spence." I paused. "You better not play with my heart."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I would never."

I looked at him and smiled. I gave him a peck on the nose. Since my clothes were still wet, he landed me his boxer and his flannel. I buttoned it up, it was way too big but at least it covered my almost naked ass. As we walked back to Woods' office, I passed my fingers through my wet hair trying to untangle the knots in it. Spider's hair were also wet, he looked pretty. When we entered, everyone had gone to sleep.

"Jesus, weren't we gone for like seconds." I whispered to him.

"C'mon." He chuckled.

We found a spot on the floor with some cushions and a bean bag. We laid there together and as weird as it sounds, we cuddled. Everyone was sleeping so Spider for once didn't cared about what others might think. He didn't cared about his though bully act he had to own up. After this day, my body felt more than relaxed in his arms and felt asleep in a matter of minutes. I woke up a few hours later. A bit confused, I got up on my elbows and looked around to find no traces of Spider. So I decided to go and look for him.

"You okay?" His voice echoed from the other side of the room.

I tried to be as quiet as possible, I got closer to where he was but stopped dead in my track.

"Ams?"

I stared at him staring at her. When Amerie turned around to face Spider, she noticed me behind him. She took a deep breath as her eyebrows went upwards. She looked compassionate, maybe even sad of what I was witnessing. She had remembered something and by the expression on her face, I knew what it was. I just knew. Despise everything I tried telling myself, it was very clear now that they had some kind of history together.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She replied giving him a side nod. It made him look behind him.

Spider realized that I had understood the things that had left unsaid by both of them. They stared at me like I was some kind of stray dog on a rainy night. All alone and loveless.

"Oh." My voice cracked. And so did my heart.