Chapter 47 - Totally Smitten

Start from the beginning

"Same goes for me, Leeyah. Thanks." I said with a grin and turned around to walk back to the game which seemed to have ended.

Everyone stood on their feet and cheered loudly in excitement as Diego raised the gold-plated sterling silver trophy high up in the air and handed it over to the team captain. Diego was the best player amongst them but he wasn't the team captain. I think he's quite content with that.

I joined the crowd in sharing my elation for, yet again, another win. I was beyond happy for Diego. I could see it in his eyes that he was thrilled. His hard work actually turned out to be worth it a million times.

I strode over to the basketball court where my family were hugging and congratulating Diego while avoiding the thousands of people that loitered around the bleachers and taking pictures of their loved ones who partook in the game.

"You were amazing, Diego!" I exclaimed with a grin and engulfed him into a warm hug, his arms going around my waist to steady our balance at the force in which I launched myself at him.

His body was damp from the perspiration and his heartbeat raced a thousand miles— apart from that, the victory in the air was very palpable.

When we pulled apart, I immediately saw Harmony and Isabel approaching us with tears of joy in their eyes. We all exchanged pleasantries and watched the happy couple make out in front of thousands of people. Most of them took out their phones to record the sweet moment.

As Blade draped his arm over my shoulder while trying to keep an eye on the kids, I decided to really take a closer look at Diego's girlfriend.

Harmony was a beautiful woman. 28 years of age and an influential journalist. Her melanin skin glowed more than her sisters' and she seemed to be the shy and timid one between them. Even when Diego introduced her to all of us, she blushed hard but the smile never left her face.

Diego couldn't take his eyes off her. He was totally smitten. I felt like a proud older sister right this very moment.

"I see Niccolò is taking very good care of you." I gave Isabel a once over, smirking as her cheeks heated up and she tucked a strand of black hair behind her ear. We stood a few feet away from our friends and family as they caught up on things.

Nico was once a man whore but he knew how to treat a woman right. That man could journey to the center of the earth just to put a smile on his woman's face. I greatly admired that about him.

"That's quite flattering, Sienna." She mumbled with a low laugh, "You still look as ravishing as ever."

"Of course, Isa. Why wouldn't I be?" I laughed along with her and grabbed her hand, twirling her around to get a good look at her. "OMG! Am I seeing things or does your boobs and ass look bigger than the last time I saw you."

"I thought I was the only one seeing things." Camilla chimed in, appearing next to me while holding Bianca's hand.

"Oh, you guys stop." Isabel playfully slapped my hand away with flushed cheeks.

"It's not a joke, Bella. We're dead serious." Camilla said with a serious expression, her face breaking out into a smile as Isabel covered her face with both hands in embarrassment.

"Alright, Alright. We're gonna stop now." I said, trying to save her from further embarrassment. She wasn't used to being in a relationship or doing something sexual so I understood her. She wasn't sexually confident.

"Thanks," She breathed and lowered herself down so she was high level with Cam's daughter. She held the little girl's hands and kissed her cheeks. "You're so cute, B. Did you miss me?"

"Yes, Aunt Bella." Bianca responded with a toothy grin, showing off her missing tooth. She was indeed cute and looked like my brother.

"I've missed you too, baby. Hope you've been good to mommy and daddy?" Isabel asked, tapping the tip of her nose with a wide smile making the little girl to giggle.

"I'm always a good girl to my mommy and daddy, Aunt Bella." She mumbled, still giggling as Isabel stood back up properly and glanced at her wrist watch. "Yikes. I have to go right now so I wouldn't miss my flight. Nico should be home by now."

"Take care of yourself, okay?" I whispered, wrapping my arms around her body when she engulfed me in a hug.

"Of course, Sienna." She meekly responded as we pulled apart. She hugged Camilla and sauntered back to her brother to bade him bye.

Then I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. The butterflies that fluttered around in my stomach made me know exactly who it was. I spun my head around to meet his stormy grey eyes. He pressed his lips to mine and I sighed into the kiss. I felt like I could breathe again even though I was already breathing.

He broke the kiss seconds later and buried his face in the crook of my neck. The feeling of his soft lips against the side of my neck made goosebumps to appear on my skin.

"You didn't tell me Aaliyah had a sister," I mumbled, somewhat breathless from the kiss and the sweet torture his lips was creating on my neck.

"That's because you didn't ask." He said, tightening his arms around me and swirling his tongue around a soft spot in my neck that made me weak in the knees when he sucked and nibbled on it.

"Well, you should have told me. Harmony is really sweet." I muttered with a breathless sigh. He spun me around so that my body is now pressed against his, his arms gripping my hips firmly to steady me.

"I know. She's quite different from her sister." He mumbled, planting a kiss on my forehead and pulling away to take a closer look at my face, the silver hoops in his ear glinting under the harsh glare of the arena light. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and whispered, "You're so beautiful, amore."

I smiled and burrowed my head in the warmth of his chest when I felt my cheeks heating up. His chest reverberated from the laughter that escaped his lips. I always felt shy anytime he compliments me but I'm used to it by now.

He draped his arm over my shoulder and intertwined our fingers together as we walked back over to the group.

"Congratulations again, Diego." Blade said with a warm smile.

"Thanks, man." Diego grinned, pecking the side of Harmony's head. We took a couple of pictures with him and exchanged our goodbyes.

"I'm glad we came." Manuelle said as we began to walk out of the arena, the kids walking ahead of us, laughing and talking about something that I couldn't quite hear over the crowd that was starting to leave.

"Me too, Manuelle. It meant a lot to him." I replied with a smile and leaned my head on Blade's shoulder.

~•~

So.... How do we feel about Sienna and Aaliyah being friends? Honestly, I think I love it. I like Aaliyah and I don't want any hard feelings between them.

Yeah, we finally met Harmony. I didn't really dive deeper into her personality but she's completely different from her sister.

Hope you loved this chapter!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share❤❤