The Duck Knight Returns!

Rebecca was stood with Dewey and Launchpad in the parking lot of the newly opened Siesta Rick's Sofa Fiesta, which was being opened by Jim Starling, the actor who played the original Darkwing Duck. As such, on a small portable tv, Jim was playing what can be assumed to be the last episode of Darkwing Duck before the show was cancelled, leaving it on a permanent cliffhanger as the episode ends with a 'To be concluded' at the bottom.

"Whoa, what a twist!" Jim says, talking into a microphone after pausing the episode.

"What?! I never saw that coming!" Launchpad says as he claps, being the only one of the 10 people there to even do so, though one person does seem excited.

"Wait, haven't you seen this episode?" Dewey asks.

"Seventy-five times! But never in a parking lot."

Again that, Rebecca sighs and pinches the bridge of her beak. Launchpad was something else.

"Sadly, beloved TV show Darkwing Duck, starring me, Jim Starling, was canceled before we could end this story. But there's no end to the savings at Siesta Rick's Sofa Fiesta." Jim explains, as he realizes no one is realize all that interested, and sighs. "Let's! Get! Comfortable!" He cuts the ribbon. "Ha-ha! I'll be signing autographs for one and all! If one and all want one!"

At this, much of the crowd leave, uninterested.

Jim mumbles. "Buncha ingrates."

"You good?" Dewey asks Launchpad, who is holding his Darkwing Duck poster.

"Yep. Totally cool. Thanks for being here." Launchpad responds.

"How are you even a fan?" Dewey asks Rebecca, who has her own poster.

"Launchpad had me watch it a lot. It's a good show." Rebecca shrugs. "Also there was an anime version I really got into."

"Ah, makes sense."

Then, Drake Mallard, the excited fan from before, stands beside Launchpad as a fan hands a poster to Jim to be signed. "Okay, keep it together! 'I am your biggest fan!' No. 'I have modelled my entire life after yours.' 'I wanna keep you in a big jar in my closet!'" He says to himself, most visibly excited than Launchpad.

"Calm down, buddy. Jim Starling's just a regular guy. I've been to plenty of these signings, and one day, I'm actually gonna meet him." Launchpad assures.

"Wait. If you've seen him so many times, how come you've never talked to him?" Drake points out.

"Next!" Jim calls, to which Launchpad faints onto Drake.

"This is why." Dewey says.

Rebecca blinks. "Wow, and I thought my anxiety was bad."

As Jim in on the phone, likely talking to his manager, the guest board revealing that it was originally meant to be Johnny from Ottoman Empire who opened the store, which was more fitting and shows how washed up Starling is, Drake steps up and clears his throat.

"Mr. Starling, you have meant so much to me. I... I actually have a very important question for you." Drake says.

Jim takes Drake's poster. "Great. Who do I make this out to?"

"Oh! Um, uh, I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the president of your fan club. I am..."

Jim then interrupts him and signs the poster. "Yeah, yeah. That'll be 15 bucks. Stay dangerous." He passes it back to Drake, who leaves a tad dejected after paying.

"Waaaiiit!"

"Uh, yes?" Drake turns around happily.

Jim then goes up to Dewey and Rebecca, happily. "Fresh-faced new fans!" He leads them over to the table, taking off his sunglasses. "I knew the kids still loved me." He places his sunglasses on the table. "Who do I make this out to?"