♡ Two Years of FOL ♡

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

♡♡ CELEBRATING TWO YEARS OF 'FOR OUR LOVE' ♡♡

☆☆☆☆☆

This is the first ever aesthetic I created for FOL

*

The Sheikh family arrived at the Ali family home for a dinner held to celebrate the fantastic academic achievement of Omar Umair, organised by his doting maternal grandparents.

Little Hania and Iman giggled and held hands as they sat in the back seat of their maternal grandparents' car. They were looking forward to see their beloved paternal grandparents again, but even more than that, one of their most favourite person in the world!

Asad Sheikh opened the door for his little princesses, and bowed slightly, making the sisters giggle harder. Six-years-old Hania stepped out first, dressed in a lilac dress which had a belt around the midriff, with a small butterfly on it. She wore knee-high white socks and white sparkling ballet pumps. Four-years-old Iman followed in her denim overalls and a white t-shirt underneath, complete with white trainers. She refused to wear a dress as it made playing harder, according to her logic.

"Assalam Alaikum."

Hania and Iman squealed and immediately raced forward to greet their father, who had come out to welcome his in-laws. Dressed in white shalwar kameez, Fawad Ali hugged his father-in-law, before bowing his head in front of his mother-in-law for her blessings. Meanwhile, his two young daughters clung onto his legs as if they hadn't seen him in months. Well, to be fair, for these two little Papa's princesses, even two days might as well be two months, and they have been away from him for over a week.

Fawad crouched down and kissed each of his daughter on the forehead, before straightening up. His brothers-in-law were now arriving in their respective cars with their families.

Ali and Fatima came out of the house and greeted the Sheikh matriarch and patriarch, talking and laughing like the decades' old friends that they were.

"Look at you, greeting us like we're guests!" Arhaan Sheikh's voice boomed across the lawn as he walked towards his best friend, holding one-year-old Amara in his arms.

"You are the only guest here. The rest is family." Fawad grinned, patting Arhaan's back, before running a hand over Amara's head.

Iman immediately left her sister's side and ran over to Ibrahim, who was just a few months older than her. The two had equally mischievous looks in their eyes, as if they were planning something troublesome!

"Do not go out of sight!" Nazia Arhaan Sheikh warned the two kids, knowing very well what kinds of trouble the two were capable of.

Once Fawad had finished greeting Ahad and his family, his gaze moved around the families, and a slight frown appeared on his face when he realised that someone incredibly important was missing.