That Honeymoon Feeling

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Okay, I'm bored as I have to be home these days, so I keep writing. These days I'm missing FawMina a little so, here is a special surprise for FawMina fans!

*

Jasmina

The stunning view of the sunset over Santorini made me feel breathless. The sun reflecting on the water made it sparkle brilliantly and I was once again amazed that I was standing here.

"So, tell me why we are here on this impulsive trip?" I turned to look at my husband.

We were standing by the pool of our private rented villa, and it felt like a honeymoon, even though we had been married for six years and were parents of two little angels, Ma Sha Allah. Currently, those two little angels were being looked after by their loving Ahad Mamu and Zoya Mumani in London.

Fawad was wearing casual black trousers and a white unbuttoned shirt that the wind seemed to be teasingly ruffling repeatedly revealing his droolworthy torso. Meanwhile, I wore an ankle length white skirt with a cropped white tank top that exposed my arms and shoulders, as well as a fair amount of my stomach. As I said, we had full privacy here, so why shouldn't we dress like a honeymoon couple? My hair was in a high ponytail that kept blowing into my face. My skin was already tanned lightly from being in the sun all day today.

"Mina." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, before kissing the side of my head. "I have to be honest with you. I have been sent here for surgery." He hooked a finger of his free hand through my waist chain, his knuckle brushing against the skin of my stomach.

I had brought the waist chain cheekily as I'd wanted to wear it in our bedroom and to see his reaction, and trust me, his reaction had been definitely worth the shyness I had felt while wearing it. "So, basically, this is a business trip, and I just came along for free?"

"Well, yes, but that's not the point, meri jaan." He looked at me pointedly. "I was called to Greece for surgery."

I stared at him, blankly. "Yes, I understand."

He leaned back against the pure white stone railing, crossing his arms over his chest, looking amused. "You'll get there."

"What do you mean?" I was confused. "Am I missing something? You were called to Greece to perform surgery and..." Realisation dawned on me and my eyes widened as I directly met his gaze. "You were called to Greece to perform surgery!" I gasped out, delighted.

Which meant that he was now recognised for his work on an international level, Ma Sha Allah!

"Fawad!" Squealing, I leaped onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, sobbing. "Allah!"

He laughed, holding onto me tightly. "Mina..."

I pulled away slightly and placed my hands on his cheeks, my legs still wrapped around his waist. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I whispered, "I'm so proud of you, Ma Sha Allah! May Allah always give you success. Ameen."

"Ameen." The setting sun was reflecting in his eyes and his skin seemed a gorgeous shade of golden in this light. His wind-ruffled hair was messy, with a few locks falling onto his forehead. But more than his absolutely handsome looks (Ma Sha Allah), what really set my heart beating fast was the intense look of love in his eyes that was directed at me.

I pressed my lips against his and kissed him like my life depended on it.

He set me down after we kissed for what seemed like forever, but he still kept holding onto my waist, as I pressed both hands against his bare chest. Our gazes were locked in a way that I can only describe as the 'eye-lock of a newly married loving couple'. "You, Hania and Iman are the biggest blessings of my life. It is correctly said the girls are blessings, whether as daughters or wives. Ever since I married you, ever since Hania was born, I've had nothing but success Alhumdulillah. And it just increased with the arrival of Iman."