Ekta - kya besharam ki baat horahi hai

Aly- arey mam aagaye aap dono poor people she went to her Sunny's house so you need to wait guys...

EkH - Arey humare beti ke liye kitna bhi wait chalega... But nice finally she got someone...

Ekta - Yes I'm more than happy and proud of her...mere dono bacche ek saath hogaye Touchwood...

Aneri- Hmm jaldi aaja meri jaan...

Jasmine - aajayegi baby bas thoda intezaar... She will be surprised and happy with this....

At Teju's side,,,

She was feeling nervous as it's her First time to sunny's house and that too she's cmg at midnight... She was taking very slow steps...

Suddenly she bumped into someone...
Someone - Sry sry Teju..?

Teju- R u Omi?

Omi- mujhe kaise jaanthe ho..?

Teju- sunny itna boltha hai na tere baare mai... Obviously tum hi hoge iss wakth...

Omi- ohho nice can I call u Teja Bhai..

Teju- haha Aisa kyu..?

Omi- I love your fierce attitude teja Bhai... Ek dam kgf Kai Rocky Bhai jaisa...

Teju- haha it's ok you can call me and you are my brother from now...

Omi- tu aur pari ek dam same hai na seriously usne bhi pehli meeting Mai Bhai banadiya...

Teju - 😂 kyu kuch aur expect kar rahe the?

Omi- nahi nahi I know you both are committed and I must say you are the one for my Bhai... He is lucky to have you and I'm more than happy for him...

Teju felt so nice listening his words...

Teju Hugged omi and said thanks to him...

Omi- by the way congrats Teja Bhai...

Teju- thank you ye batha where is sunny?

Omi- in his room door hi nahi open kar rahe aur aap yaha iss time mai..? Woh bhi akele?

Teju- arey nahi nahi I know what he must be feeling now isliye aagayi Mann nahi kar raha tha mera... And mai akeli nahi Arjun Privika bhi aaye hai neeche hai jao jaake milo..

Omi- oh grt so you go inside and no need to feel nervous coz everyone here loves you a lot... All the best..

Teju- thanks omi you made me stress free...

Then Teju took slow steps to the maindoor and after 10 min of composure she pressed the bell.. and was waiting impatiently...

Karan's father opened the door and he was shocked seeing me here at this time... Also in this finale outfit itself...

Kd - Teju beta tum yaha iss time pe?

Teju- woh uncle I'm really sorry to disturb you guys at this time but Mera Mann nahi tha sunny ko dekhna tha toh aagayi...

Kd - Tere se zyaada usse kisine aaj Tak nahi jaana beta... Aur sorry kya bol rahi hai you r my daughter and this is your house too jab chahe aa sakthi hai..

Km came from inside...

Km - who is that.. Arey teju beta tum..
Then kd told him everything...

Km came to teju and kissed her forehead... First time sunny has choosen the right girl and I'm proud of his decision... Thanks beta.. Go that's his room... You have all the rights...