𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕|| 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕'𝒔

Alia felt completely shattered. She saw them being happy, forgetting that her mother had died. She got married in haste, and here they were, celebrating their own daughter's wedding with full force. She had to say qabool hai in front of her mother's deathbed in the hospital. During Rimsha's rukhsati, she maintained her normal behavior because, despite her burning anger, she would never want to jeopardize Rimsha's happiness. Rimsha had been nothing but an amazing and supportive sister while her mother was planning to ruin Rimsha and Rubaab's lives. So, she stayed quiet and didn't even say a word to Faizan.

She was unhappy that they decided to move on so early while they were still mourning Rubaab's parents. Secondly, she didn't behave like a wife and a daughter-in-law because she didn't feel like one. During the ceremony, many people pointed out her behavior to Faizan and Haseena, who dismissed it at first, but then they noticed she wasn't herself.

After coming back home with Arsalan from his smoke time, Faizan went to his room. Opening the door, he saw Alia sitting on the bed facing the other side towards the window, her shoulders shaking. He quickly went towards her and sat beside her, worried.

"Alia??? Are you okay!? Why are you crying?" he asked in his worried and gentle voice. He had been doing his best not to let her cry after her mother, but what happened now was out of his mind.

Alia looked at him with anger in her eyes and said, "Just leave me alone, Faizan. I'm not in the mood to hear your voice." Now he was stunned. Her behavior was unusual! She might be an angry bird all the time, but what made her angry just now? "Alia, hua kya hai... Won't you tell me?"

(What happened)

He once again asked, making Alia scoff and mumble, "Apko kya farq padhna hai kya hua hai... Apki bala se mai marun." Faizan looked at her confused and stunned. "Alia, why won't I care yar. Tell me what happened" he asked now in a slightly irritated voice. Alia felt her blood boiling; she stood up with a jerk. "Agar meri parwa hoti to mujh se pochte pehle tum apni bhen ko rukhsat karne se pehle!"

(Like you care, even if I die)
(If you did care, then you would've asked me before marrying your sister off)

Her behavior and her talks weren't making sense to him. "Yar, kya hai. Kyun pochta mai, tumhari rukhsati thi ya Rimsha ki," he said, now standing in front of her. "MERI MAA KO MARE 1 HAFTA NHI HUA OR TUM SAB ABHI SE JASHAN MANA RAHE HO," she yelled at him, her tears falling freely. Faizan looked at her amused and asked, "Ya Allah, Alia, kon jashan mana raha hai, had hoti hai! Bolne se pehle sochti nahi ho?" Alia laughed at him sarcastically.

(Why would have I? It was rimsha wedding, not yours)
(Its only been a week my mother died and you all are celebrating)
(Who is celebrating alia, don't you think before speaking)

"Right!!! Sara blame do mujh par, par yahi hai na....meri maa ka marne ka intezar, bohot tang karti thi na wo sab ko?" Faizan was looking at her silently while she was smiling and asking him such absurd things; she looked like a mentally unstable person. He sighed and pulled her closer by her arm. "Kya hua hai, Alia... Aisi baten kyun kar rahi ho?" The gentleness in his voice was clear, making her heart crack. "YEHI HAI Faizan, MAMA SE PEHLE KOI UNSE SAHI NHI REHTA THA... Wo Rubaab k peche thi ye kehte the...OR AB JAB WO MARGAI TO TUMLOG SHADIYAN KARRAHE HO!!" Alia yelled once again, pulling her arms out of his grip. His grip, his innocent face, his lip bite in nervousness, everything was affecting her! She didn't want to go easy on him!

(Yes, blame me but it is what it is, you all waited for her to die, she was quite a nauseous right)
(Why are you talking like this?)
(This is it, Faizan. Before Mama, no one was right in her eyes... They used to say she was behind Rubaab... And now that she's gone, you all are celebrating weddings.)

Faizan clenched his jaw and said, "Alia, aj nhi to kal usko jana tha Ali k sath, acha chalo... I'm sorry, agar tumhe aisa feel hua. Lekin it was clear, we don't hate phuppo... Unka mizaj hi aisa tha." He tried to make her understand, but it felt like she was under the spell of anger that nothing was going past her ear. She wasn't understanding a thing he said.

(Alia, if not today, then she had to go with Ali tomorrow. Okay, come on... I'm sorry if you felt that way. But it was clear, we don't hate Phuppo... Her nature was like that.)

"You know, meri ammi sahi kehti thi, tum sab aik number k matlabi ho! Sab k sab, tum, tumhare har ghar wale, tumhari maa, arey tumhari maa chahti hi yehi thi k hum yahan na rahen... Aj unko bohot khushi mili hogi na? Aj wo khush hongi kafi k wo apne maqsad mai kamyab hogai? Kafi meesn-" and before she could utter any more words about Haseena, a slap landed on her face.

(You know, my mother was right; you all are selfish. Everyone, all of your family members, your mother – oh, your mother wanted exactly this, right? She must be very happy today. Today, she must be satisfied that she succeeded in her goals. Quite impressive.)

Her head whipped to the side when Faizan slapped her on the cheek. The impact was so bad that she could taste the irony of her blood. Faizan was beyond angry, out of his mind. His mother had been nothing but an amazing woman; she taught them to respect her phuppo and any other person. And he wasn't going to let her speak rubbish about her.

He gripped his both arms into his hands in a tight, bruising grip, making her whimper. "Aik or alfaz nhi... Bhot sunlia ab nhi sunonga mai... Samjhi," he said while his other hand gripped her jaw. Her saying things that shouldn't even concern his mother made him see nothing but red! He would bear anything but shit for his mother!

(No more words... I've heard enough; I won't listen anymore. Understand?)

Due to his tight grip on her face, Alia whimpered, her eyes teary, and lips red. "M-maine...k-kuch gal.l-lat nhi kaha," she whispered, making him loosen his grip and ask, "Okay, explain to me? Why is it our fault that phuppo died and not yours when it's none other than your own fault, Alia!! You killed your mother!" Alia's eyes widened; she stumbled back.

(I didn't say anything wrong)

She was shocked to hear him blame her while he was the one who made her stop thinking that it's her fault. "You eloped from your wedding, you weren't happy .... Should've talked to ammi or more precisely abbu, but you didn't.... You went away leaving your mother; she died because of you, didn't she?" His tone was harsher. His heart was hurt; he had slapped her! His ego was bruised that he became the namard! Yet his anger wasn't subsiding!

Alia sobbed loudly. Her heart and head hurt; he slapped her, he blamed her. Was thinking of her happiness wrong? She didn't just elope! Rubaab helped her! Thinking of Rubaab, suddenly her lips uttered out without her noticing "Rubaab me madad kari meri!" That got Faizan's attention.

(Rubaab helped me)

He looked at her shocked and confused, "Rubaab... Helped you? Stop lying, Alia; first you were blaming ammi and now Rubaab... I swear, Alia, itna moo mat khulwao mera k mai pachtaun," he said in a warning tone!

(Dont make me speak too much that I regret)

She was still crying and said, "She really knew," and that was it, the sentence was enough to make him see red. Just because of Alia and Rubaab, his family had to go through the embarrassment of a girl eloping, and all the while Rubaab knew, yet she didn't tell anyone. He looked at her one last time and said, "It was the first and last time you talked rubbish about ammi, Alia, open your eyes and see how much she loves you. I was gentle with you, but today, you did nothing but embarrasse me and disappointed me so much... That I regretted marrying you.... Behave before it's too late... And I'll deal with Rubaab also."

Alia looked at him shocked; she wasn't meaning to get Rubaab into her problems. Faizan was beyond angry; he turned towards the door. Alia tried to stop him, but he was adamant about talking with Rubaab. It wasn't the time, but he was angry. And in anger, a man is nothing but a beast...