13

Kim seokjin:

My father's former boss got out of that car and I got really angry at him and I quickly threw the stone at his face but he moved away before the stone hit him. I again picked up the stone from ground and threw it at him and he moved before it hit him.

Before I could pick up the stone from below again and throw it at his face, he caught my hand. I tried to take my hand from his grip but he held my hand tightly not letting me go. I angrily told him to let go of my hand and tried again to take my hand away but he looked at me like a smirk and held my hand more tighter.

Let go of my hand I won't do anything to you, I begged him in agony as he gripped of my hand tightly. He told me ok I will let go of your hand but if you do anything again I will hold your hand forever.

He slowly let go of my hand and when he let go I angrily asked him what do you want.  "I have come to give you two offers, from which you select one offer and tell me I will do it for you. The first offer is that I will return your father's old job to him, and the second offer is that you will study in the college of your choice. You decide which of the one you want, Tell me, I will do it for you. I have come before you to ask about this," my father's ex-boss offered me and stood arrogantly in front of me.

From what he asked, I understood that he needs something from me, that's why he comes in front of me and talks in the name of making an offer. If I accept his offer now, I will definitely have to do what he asks of me, and nothing should happen, so I will now oppose his offer in front of him and I will also arrogantly refuse his offer.

"I don't need any of your offers Mr. KIM TAEHYUNG. We know how to live, without these two offers of yours, my father can work and I can study in another college. So now you give your offer to someone else, we don't need your offer." I said to him angrily because he humiliated me in front of everyone and destroyed all my desire, only because of this one person my life became so bad for me.

He came close to my side and calmly spoke "Don't leave this offer behind this offer you have a lot of happiness, if you refuse this then you will experience a very cruel life. Now if you have to accept this offer what should I do to you"

"I'm having a hard time in my life right now, there's nothing more difficult in my life. So I don't want your offer. Even if you don't give it, my life is going to be hard. Even if you give it, I'm going to have a hard time afterwards, so keep your offer to yourself, no need for us. Please don't come in front of me again I don't like to see your face" I definitely told him and moved away from him and I quickly went to see my friend.

I started walking fast to my friend's house without looking back at him, thinking about him on the way. Now I was afraid that I might have some problem because of talking to him like this, when my phone rang, I saw who it was and it was my mother. Before immediately attending and asking my mother what happened, my mother cried to me and said that your father was taken away by his old boss. When I heard that, I understood that he is doing all this to make me suffer. I asked my mother if they told you anything else. She said you should go to your father's old boss house immediately. Then I immediately disconnected my mother's call and started running to his house.

I entered his house and many of his men were standing in front of his house, I passed them all and entered his house, no one there stopped me so I started searching for him from room to room, there were many rooms but I didn't know which room he was in. So I shouted his name and a door of a room opened and I immediately went inside the room where he stood smiling at me. I immediately went in front of him and asked sternly where is my dad but he started talking to me smirking "let's not talk about your dad now, I can't believe you came all the way to my bedroom for your dad, I think you need something else from me and you need that at this age. I understand that so now take off your clothes”.

Hearing what he said, I was immediately furious, so I slapped him. How can he talk so cheaply about me, the reason I came here to his house was only for my father but I never thought that he would talk to me like this.  When I hit him, he glared at me, grabbed my hand, quickly dragged me out of the room and into the basement of his house, where he had four people tied up, including my father.