𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜. 🍭

Everything will be third person's POV.

◄▻◅▽▷▻◄◄▻◄▾◄◄▷▽◄▽▽▷
Before going to bed, A certain purple haired young boy would look outside of his window with a huge garden filled with bunch of flowers.

That young boy was, Kokichi Ouma.
His garden was well cared by, fellow garderners.
Flowers are cared to look bright and fresh, everytime he walks through it.

However, despite all of the flowers, he can't seem to find the prettiest of them all, his parents always gifted flowers seed to plant. He gives full care on his garden, but he could be busy to care
Too busy...

Wasn't a suprise some flower had withered, that's why they decided to hire gardeners.
The huge help of theirs, withering is rare around to see, if one does wither, it will be taken care.

...

One day, when the dear purple boy peeked on his window, it was awfully windy.
He still yet, open his window to look on his flower garden to see, a blue navy haired boy.

Kokichi seemed concerned what might happen next, hoping the incident won't happen again.

ꔛ∞Ꮺ〰︎﹏Ꮺꔛꔛ﹏﹏﹏
A little flashback.

"Mama! Mama! " The little toddler Kokichi shouted out to his mother.

"What is it honey? " His mother replying in an instant.

"Someone is stomping and destroying t-the garden!! " Kokichi spoke while crying, having to watch his garden ruin by some random kid.

Before the kid could destroy it all, his dad luckily came in and caught the kid red handed. The kid started crying, trying to bite, he was quite of a handful. The mom came in, apologizing on her kid's behavior, Kokichi was still standing there, crying on his mom's shirt.

Because of that one incident, Kokichi would always be overprotective on his flowers, also the reason why he would always walk through it, making sure all flower placed perfectly, where it is before.

ওପଘପওପওପ⟭ও﹏⟭ଘ⟭ପ⟭ওପଘ⟭ପ︴
Back to the present.

Kokichi jumped out of his bedroom, going near to the boy and hiding in one of the bushes. The navy blue boy had a quite nice of an outfit, and holding notebook with a pencil in hand.

The boy seem to be spectating the wonders of flowers, Kokichi was still hiding in the bush, when he heard cat arguing and hissing on one and the other. It scared the navy boy, causing him to further from Kokichi and the cats.

Kokichi sneakly walk through the flower bushes, suprising unharmed even though there were thorns on some flowers. Once he was behind the navy boy, Kokichi jumped on the poor boy, as the boy screamed quite loud. Kokichi shutted him immediately, hoping he won't get in trouble for fleeing out through the window.

The navy kept on trying to push Kokichi off, but Kokichi was stronger than him, despite how weak-looking Kokichi seem.

When he gave up, he decided to explain himself, instead of just breaking in with no explanation nor permission. Obviously even if he explained himself, it wasn't an excuse to just break in someone's garden and he promised to repay by working for Kokichi. Kokichi giggled on the boy, and ask him to go home, and work tomorrow.

The navy boy dashed home in an instant, with no stop. That's when the purple haired boy, realized he forgot to asked for the name. He also noticed the window bedroom was closed, so he was worried and ran to the window.

Ending up getting caught by his mother.
彡彡彡෴๑෴ꆜﻌ෴ฅﻌ๑๑ꆜ෴๑ﻌﻌﻌ

𖤘𖤛𖤜𖤝↥↧⇗↤↤↝↘︎↣↘︎↓←↙︎➼
Kokichi woke up with a rememberance of last night, when his mother caught him outside of his window. His mother only asked him why he was outside, Kokichi admitted what happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I understand honey, but you should've told us" Mother smiled at him, and patted him.

"But mama, he would already done destroyed... "
Kokichi looks down upset.

"Understandable honey, you get rest now" His mother kissed his forehead and walks back to her bedroom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichi goes to the kitchen, eating his breakfast quick before the bus drives away.

ɞ Skipping to after school ʚ

Kokichi was walking through the neighborhood, he saw him again except it seems like he's talking to his parents.

Kokichi decided to hide in a bush, trying to eavesdropping navy boy's conversation with them, when they already finished talking. They seem to leave the boy devastated look, Kokichi kinda felt bad, but the navy walked to purple's house and clearly searching for Kokichi.

Kokichi sneaked up and suprised the living hell of the poor navy, the dear boy fell on the ground. Luckily he wasn't hurted, or it would've been horrible, Kokichi found out Shuichi was the  boy's name. The purple haired finds it interesting, and decided to struck a conversation, while Shuichi helps with the garden.

༆⊹ A Few Years later ⊹܀༅
💧
🌱
It's a daily basis, going to the garden and meeting his long time friend.

Kokichi watches Shuichi watering his flowers, and everything. He sure enjoys to, and Kokichi often helps around with him, they always happen to start a small talk to a long paragraphs ones.

In afternoons, Kokichi always hangs out with Shuichi to practically anywhere, it could even be at the garden itself, and they would be having such fun. Kokichi decided to cause some problems, basically stealing Shuichi's hat.

As Shuichi chase Kokichi, He seemed to trip on the purple haired, while giggling he noticed how  red the dear purple boy was. Shuichi was gonna ask, but Kokichi dashed off, before he could. He had a face and feel of confusion, wondering why he just ran away,  and decided to just go home.

Meanwhile for Kokichi, he was mad red.
His face was really close to Shuichi, it caused him to feel extremely shy and embarrassed. He wasn't ready, you see..

Kokichi and Shuichi, when they met. It gave Kokichi a feeling of joy exploding inside him, knowing to have a new friend to be around with. However he never expected to, fall inlove with his friend slowly~

☕︎☁︎☂︎☔︎︎꒷꒦꒦꒷⌘෴囧彡☓๑፨§⚛︎⚛︎

Shuichi grabbed Kokichi's hand and drags Kokichi out of his house.

"S-saihara chan!? " Kokichi shouted, Shuichi stopped in a pretty flower field.

Kokichi looked around, feeling happiness and joy inside him. Shuichi looked at Kokichi, they both fully know well that to do, they kissed.

Author's note

Hello it's your sleepy author, and i apologize this was heavily short!!