Auston's mood is a little complicated. The cake he eats is made by idols. In his imagination, Qin Feng Anderson is stalwart, tall, smiling but has a sense of distance, looking down at all beings with his eyes down. The Great Emperor is shrewd, strong, and intelligent, and he is well-versed in the fields of military, politics, mecha scientific research, etc., so some people even speculate that the Great Emperor is a god who came into the world, or that those great achievements were done by others, but the Great Emperor grabbed it and stuck it on himself. He made himself appear golden, but Auston always believed that the great emperor had talent and made unimaginable efforts to succeed. His lover, Ryan, is smart, diligent, hard-working, and at home. He is a good man who can go into battle and kill the enemy, and wear an apron to make soup. He is warm, amiable, approachable, and always has a smile on his face. No one can see it. Be prepared.

Qin Feng Anderson = Ryan Smith?

This formula appeared in my mind, and after the initial unbelief, Auston gradually took it for granted. He was silent, but he didn't know how to express his emotions. He was always clumsy in expressing his emotions.

Ryan shouldn't have misunderstood his behavior, right?

No matter who Ryan is, Qin Feng Anderson, or the reincarnation of the Zerg, Ryan is Ryan, his lover of Auston.

Auston pursed his lips. No matter how much he broadcasted in his heart, there was no antenna directly transmitted to Ryan's brain. After several psychological constructions, he made up his mind to say, "I believe in you." He heard himself say this.

After receiving Ryan's ecstatic embrace, a smile appeared on Auston's silent face, which should be the feeling.

"When you first met me, you acted like a little warrior who had never seen the big world." Auston suddenly thought of the first time the two met, and Ryan's performance as an ordinary warrior when he saw him, where did he think of Wen Run Hundreds of years old souls are hidden under the green skin.

Ryan said a little embarrassedly: "I didn't expect that the match object would be the imperial admiral, the descendant of James Dalton, thinking, that performance should be closer to where he is, after all, put the past aside , I'm just a soldier working in the kitchen, if I don't act nervous and youthful enough, won't I be suspected by you? Then I won't be able to keep in touch with you."

Auston had to admit that Ryan's performance at that time was completely unremarkable . There are no flaws, it is completely the performance of a small logistics soldier. If Ryan is not like that, he will speculate doubts and alienate Ryan, then there will be nothing behind.

"To tell you the truth, before I met you, I didn't have much ambition, I just wanted to experience the military life today, and seek opportunities to get in touch with the core of mecha scientific research in the future, and then go to be a free adventurer. Later, I returned to E69 to farm cattle and live the rest of my life in peace."

"Don't think about seeking the truth? Don't think about revenge? Don't think about correcting his name?" Auston was dissatisfied, he pushed Ryan away, and his hands were uncomfortable. His idol should not be blamed and live in criticism.

"Ah!!!" The screaming chicken screamed, and Destiny's stomach was gripped fiercely again.

Ryan was almost pushed off the suspension chair, touched his nose and said, "I've seen the scenery of 'the height is too cold' once, to be honest, I'm tired of it, the life with the light clouds is what I long for. "

"If you don't care, just indulge yourself, you don't need to strengthen self-exercise at all." Auston doesn't believe that Ryan doesn't care at all.

Ryan smiled to himself, "Man, there's always something you can't let go of."

Auston chose silence, let go of his strength, and the screaming chicken's voice became miserable and gradually disappeared.

Ryan: "Let me tell you about the past. What happened to me is so amazing. I can't figure it out. Does a person have a soul, or can consciousness exist independently of the body."

Auston stopped squeezing the screaming chicken hard, looked at Ryan quietly, and listened to him tell about the past. The gentle and gentle youth in front of him gradually overlapped with the tough and decisive man in his memory. Ryan's peaceful narration tore a crack called the past in front of his eyes.