#7 Walk of SHAME

~ Can't Be Friends - Trey Songs ~
🖤

My eyes flutter open and I'm almost confused about where I am. As I try to move I realize there's a weight around my waist holding me down. I look back to see Grey and I wrapped in each other. Then it all hits me.

Last night. The party, drinking, truth or drink and to fucking him. I can't deny the truth, I wanted that. I needed that. To feel close to him, to connect to him, once again.

I hear a yawn and look back down at him. "Morning Angel," he hums under his breath, a smile appearing on his face. I know he thinks something good of it. I know he wants this to be the beginning of a new start. But it never should have happened.

"This shouldn't have happened," I repeat my thoughts out loud. The look in his eyes changed. I quickly throw off the covers, searching the floor for my clothes. Grey doesn't seem to move, he doesn't get up.

Instead he rubs his hands down his face. "Harley this isn't a bad thing, last night was... indescribable" he pauses. I slide back into the dress which already feels uncomfortable for a morning.

I shake my head and search for my panties. I found everything but them. Finally Grey stands up as he notices my panic. "Harley, just breathe for a second," he sighs, a tint of disappointment to his voice.

His hands grip my arms posing me to stand in one spot. "Harley!" He says for the third time but more firmly then the last. He kicks his shirt off the floor and catches it in his hand. Before I have the chance to move, the shirt slides over my head.

I put my arms through the holes, as he assists. He looks back down into my eyes and all my emotions unfold.  "I can't do this with you right now Grey." I push past him heading for the door.

It was hell from last year's new year's eve. When it all started.

I was just an innocent girl, lying to impress a boy. Tears fill my eyes. A boy who embarrassed me, who bullied me, hurt me. It wasn't fucking easy. But he was also the boy who forced me out of my comfort zone, who gave me backbone, who played with my feelings.

Yet,

A boy who took my virginity, a boy who I loved

A boy who loved me better than anyone else.

Before becoming the boy who broke my heart that is. I can't say he wasted my time. But I priotized him, he was on top. He was my everything.

"Harley, come back! Let me drive you at least," his voice gradually softens. As I reach the bottom floor, I feel my feet kicking through rummage. I look up at maids, they're cleaning the air bnb. The walk of shame is more embarrassing than I thought.

With my heels in my hands and phone in the other, I leave through the front door. I hold down on the power button of my phone only to see the dead battery symbol. I sigh but not alone.

I look behind me to see a shirtless Greyson West.

"Look I'm sorry, let me just drive you home and I will leave you alone." I look him in the eyes and think. He's my only form of transportation. I don't have bus money, my phone's dead, hell I don't even know where I am.

I slowly nod and turn to his car on the side of the road. I don't say a word, I walk straight to it. I can't lie, I'm at fault too for letting this happen. We were both drunk but I know damn well even if I wasn't I still would've slept with him last night.

I got into the passenger's seat of his car without saying another word. He gets into the driver's seat and starts his car right away. It's silent for a full five minutes before he begins speaking. I'm not looking at him, I stare out of my window.