Accident?!

"Hi mommy." Rose said.

"Hi." Luna whispered, before attempting to get off Scarlett only to be pulled back down.

"Hey babies." Scarlett said, kissing both their heads. Lizzie smiles and heads over to her trailer and puts her bag down on the couch before heading back outside to still see all three of them on the floor cuddling together.

"Liz, come join us please." Scarlett yelled from under the girls. Lizzie walked over to the group on the floor and layed next to Scarlett who placed Luna on top of Lizzie. Lizzie wrapped her arms around Luna and kissed her head.

"Why are you guys laying on the floor?" Robert asked, when he walked by.

"The girls toppled me over and I made Lizzie join us. Do you wanna join us?" Scarlett asked.

"No I'm sure Seb and Mackie will though. I'll go find them." Robert said, walking off to find the two grown men. Five minutes later Seb and Mackie come running over to the group on the floor, Seb laid next to Lizzie and Mackie laid on Scarlett's side.

"Mackie, why did you have to lay on my side?" Scarlett asked.

"Because Liz has witchy fingers." Mackie said, Lizzie looked over at him and tilted her head like Wanda would. Mackie shot up from his spot next to Scarlett and took off to his trailer.

"Okay I see why he laid next to me, I'm going to go to my trailer with Rose and Luna." Scarlett said, standing up and grabbing Luna off Lizzie while holding Rose's hand. Lizzie laughed and stood up and walked over to her trailer and laid in the bed. Scarlett opened her trailer door and walked in with Rose following close behind her.

"So girls, did Lizzie braid your guys' hair today?" Scarlett asked, when she noticed the bows.

"Yeah mama braided my hair then she braided Luna's." Rose exclaimed. Scarlett noticed Luna was falling asleep and placed her on the bed.

"What did you guys have for breakfast?" Scarlett asked, the attentive seven year old in front of her.

"We had fruit and waffles for breakfast. Mommy?" Rose asked.

"Yeah babygirl." Scarlett replied, looking over at her daughter.

"What is a foster home and why does Luna not have a real home?" Rose asked.

"Well honey, a foster home is a home children go to when their parents either go to sleep forever or can't take care of their kids. Why?" Scarlett asked.

"Luna asked mama earlier when she had to go back to her foster home and when mama asked when she wanted to go back she said never." Rose said, looking over at Luna who was still sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"Do you know why she doesn't wanna go back?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah she said she doesn't eat, no one loves her, and she said she sleeps in the basement." Rose said, never taking her eyes off Luna. Scarlett looked over at Luna, shocked.

"Rose baby, can you go get mama from her trailer for me?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah mommy I can." Rose said, leaving Scarlett's trailer and heading towards Lizzie's. Rose made it to Lizzie's trailer and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Lizzie said, sitting up on the bed. Rose opened the door and walked in.

"Hey baby what's up?" Lizzie asked.

"Mommy wants you mama." Rose said.

"Do you know why?" Lizzie questioned.

"I think it's about Luna." Rose said, with a shrug.

"Did you tell her what Luna said earlier?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah I did mama, I didn't mean to but I wanted to know what a foster home was and it led to the conversation between you and Luna earlier. I'm sorry mama." Rose said, in a rushed, panicked voice.

"Breathe baby, it's okay I'm not mad at you. It's okay baby." Lizzie said, as she took Rose into her arms. The two of them headed to Scarlett's trailer, Lizzie placed Rose down after closing the door and walked over to where Scarlett was seated at her computer.

"Hey baby, Rose said you need me." Lizzie said, gaining Scarlett's attention.

"Yeah um I was looking into it and we could potentially adopt Luna if we called her caseworker." Scarlett said, quietly.

"Did you find her social worker's number yet?" Lizzie asked.

"I have but I wanted to talk to you before I called her so I knew if I was going too fast." Scarlett whispered.

"Babe if you want to call her social worker you don't need to consult me first I trust you." Lizzie said, hugging Scarlett.

"Okay but are we sure we want to adopt her?" Scarlett asked.

"Well we both wanted another child, and we have been taking care of her. Also Rose loves her and treats Luna like a little sister already." Lizzie says. While Scarlett and Lizzie are talking Luna wakes up and climbs off the bed ending on the floor.

"Wizzie?" Luna calls out, in return getting no reply.

"S'arlett?" Luna calls out in a louder tone than she intended as both adults looked over at Luna.

"Good afternoon sweetheart, did you have a good nap?" Lizzie asked the little girl.

"Hi Wizzie and yeah where's Rose?" Luna asked after answering Lizzie.

"Rose it outside playing, would you like to join her?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah can I?" Luna asked with excitement.

"Yeah you can go play with her." Lizzie said. Luna quickly ran outside and went off to find Rose, but couldn't find her.

"ROSE!" Luna yelled, only to receive no reply.

"ROSE!" Luna yelled again, only to receive no reply once again. Rose was climbing a tree but her foot slipped and she fell hitting her head and passing out. Rose was just coming back to reality when she heard Luna call for her. Luna ran back into Scarlett's trailer.

"I tan't fin' Rose." Luna says, in a panicked voice.

"Okay breathe honey I'll go look for her, you stay here with Lizzie." Scarlett said, running out her trailer.