Why Are You Up?

Luna giggled but leaned over her chair towards Scarlett and hugged her as tight as she could while Lizzie finished her plate of food. Scarlett looked over Luna's shoulder at Lizzie and beamed with a wide bright smile. Lizzie picked up their plates kissing them both on the head before heading to the living room to find Rose. Lizzie found Rose sleeping on the couch while Paw Patrol was playing on the TV. Lizzie picked Rose up and brought her up to her room while Scarlett and Luna went to the living room and watched a movie together. Lizzie laid Rose down in her bed and tucked her in before turning her night light on and closing her door slightly. Lizzie returned downstairs taking a seat next to Scarlett on the couch, Scarlett wrapped her arms around Lizzie and brought her closer into a cudde. Lizzie accepted the cuddles and nuzzled her face into Scarlett's shoulder slowly closing her eyes. Luna looked up at Scarlett before inching closer, wanting the comfort she brought. Scarlett saw how Luna inched slowly moving closer and picked her up placing Luna on her lap and laying Luna's head on her chest. Lizzie wrapped an arm around Luna as she was still cuddled into Scarlett as well, Lizzie slowly fell asleep to the sound of Scarlett's heartbeat. Luna watched the movie when she felt Scarlett falling asleep, Luna got up from Scarlett's lap and laid on the other side of the couch. Scarlett felt Luna move but knew she couldn't force the girl to do anything and let her be, Luna fell asleep not long after moving to the other end of the couch. Scarlett woke Lizzie up and told her to head to their room, Lizzie nodded and went upstairs drowsily and laid in her and Scarlett's bed. Scarlett walked over to Luna and picked her up bringing upstairs and into Rose's room, Scarlett realized that Rose was awake enough to talk to.

"Hey babes, do you still want Luna to stay here with you?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah mommy." Rose said, moving over a little so Luna could be placed down. Scarlett laid Luna next to Rose and smiled as Rose cuddled up to Luna. After making sure both kids were asleep, Scarlett went back to her and Lizzie's room to find Lizzie sitting up slightly awake with a confused expression on.

"Where did you go?" Lizzie asked, drowsily.

"I put Luna to bed with Rose, they're good, we can go to bed now." Scarlett said, laying in bed next to Lizzie. Lizzie cuddled up to Scarlett placing her head on Scarlett's chest, Scarlett rubbed Lizzie's back until she fell asleep before going to bed herself. Around 5 in the morning Scarlett wakes up and gets ready for work, she went downstairs and saw Luna sleeping on the couch. Confused, she walked over and saw that Luna was shivering.

"Luna honey?" Scarlett questioned, the young girl opened her eyes and jumped from her seat on the couch.

"Hey it's okay why are you up sweetheart, Rose won't be up for a few more hours neither will Lizzie." Scarlett said, in a calm quiet voice.

"O-oh I-i" Luna stuttered.

"Luna, did you have to be up before everyone else at home?" Scarlett asked. Luna didn't respond, she just nodded slightly. Scarlett gasped and picked the young girl up and brought her upstairs to her and Lizzie's room. Scarlett placed Luna on the bed before leaving and getting Rose out of her bed placing Rose in her bed next to Luna who was closer to Lizzie. Lizzie woke up to the weight change in bed and looked over to see Scarlett.

"Babe what are you doing?" Lizzie questioned quietly.

"Luna was up and I didn't want Rose to be alone so I placed them both in here, is that okay?" Scarlett asked. Lizzie nodded and wrapped her arms around Luna bringing her and Rose closer. Scarlett smiled before kissing all their heads and leaving for set now that she was late. Lizzie looked over at Luna.

"Luna, do you wanna watch TV?" Lizzie asked, in a quiet tone. Luna nodded and laid her head on Lizzie's chest and watched Lizzie turn the TV on. Rose shifted in her sleep and cuddled closer to Luna, Luna giggled when Rose stuck her face into her side. Lizzie put Paw Patrol on and laid back with Luna held close. Luna yawned and started to fall back to sleep, Lizzie smiled as Luna fell fully asleep and closed her eyes falling back into the deep slumber she was in, around eight a.m Rose woke up confused. Rose looked around the room and realized she was in her mothers' room with Luna. Rose looked over and saw that only her and Luna were left in the room, Rose slightly moved Luna to lay closer to her and kissed her head when she stirred awake.