𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

And thats when all of their consciousness gathered into one singular embodiment. The embodiment had changed itself to have green eyes, white hair, a cross earring on the right ear. In other words, the embodiment looked ethereal or rather.. unnatural.

And that same embodiment.. had felt something wet on its left shoulder. They all- excluding Law -felt it. Thats when they realised.. Law was crying on their shoulder. They realised, they were shifted to only one body. They could feel eachother's presence. They knew they were all there.

They needed to comfort Law. As a whole now. They put their arms around Law. Hugged him tighter. Rubbed his back and hushed sweet little reassurances that he was okay. Everything was going to be okay.. atleast they hoped so.

Once Law's eyes had stopped pouring streams of tears, he murmured a 'Thank you' to them. As if it were a response only for them to hear. It felt.. good. It felt assuring that their soulmate loved them back.. although there was no way this could've meant that. They wanted to believe it was.

What took them off-guard was that Law was not acting any different. As if he knew this would happen.. they knew they looked different. They knew they weren't identical to Bartolomeo nor Cavendish. But hell, that didn't matter when Law put his hand on their cheek. Looking so lovingly at them. Such a soft loving expression....

They instantly melted into the hand. Sure, some of the people there were known to be heartless and unforgiving but they all agreed to melt into his hand. Oh what miracle a simple soulmate marking it was.. it surely wasn't a curse. Surely.

Law then moved forward and kissed them. Very softly. They were shocked at the act. And they eagerly kissed back.(tots not Luffy's doing) Law backed away and just as he moved away, they all felt a wave. Even Law felt a wave. A wave of heat that made Law moan. His eyes shut as his skin became hot. His forehead was placed on the nook of their neck. They were confused.

A theory came to Robin's mind, "Is this what they call 'heat'?" That made everyone pause. Some said some retorts back but were stopped when Law moaned much more needier this time. They felt a sense of need to please Law. They wanted to please him.

They pulled Law and kissed him deeply. Explored his mouth, every nook and cranny. One hand going downwards and under Law's shirt, making its way to his nipples and pinching them. Making Law moan into the kiss, they ate up every sound he made. They were about to push Law on his bed but then they heard a knock, "Father, I am going out and staying with grandpa and grandma again. I'll be home tomorrow, see ya" the child had left the place. They felt the child's presence leave.

"W-well, that was a close call" Law managed out to say within breaths and looking at the door. His eyes were wide and his gold eyes were shining. Dear fucking lord is he hot..

They smirked, "That kid said he'd be home tomorrow" "yea?" "That means, we have the whooole day to ourselves~" they leant down and said it near his ears. Law realised and a deep scarlet red started to show itself on his cheeks and ears. They found it amusing.

"Call me, Suri"

...
"Ah!" Law moaning and the sound of skin slapping on eachother was really arousing Suri.

"Say..." Suri started but paused when they saw his face. Hand over his mouth, gold eyes staring at them. Sweat on his forehead. They will really lose their minds now. They grinned devilishly. "How about we put in another?" They basically purred.

Law's eyes widened, "i-it won't fit" he said. "Of course it will... with a little preparing of course" They voiced sheepishly. Then they leant down and bit at his neck. Drawing blood. They pulled apart his legs even more and stretched him out. Law almost screamed from the pleasure and short-lived pain that soon turned very pleasurable. Tears pricked at his gold orbs. Threatening to fall. Though, they only focused on stretching him.