" I guess . " -

" I still don't get why you need bodyguards when you yourself said you have thrown the police off . " -

" Well I don't want to risk my chances . " - I help him with the bags and leave him to continue talking .

On my way back inside I hear noise coming from Pakeeza's room .

" Dan ! It's happening again ! " - I yell glad of how he rushed in .

" Not again ~ " - he immediately goes through his bag to bring a syringe .
" Hold her down . " - I kept my hands firmly on her arm and leg .

Dan managed to inject her , instantly relaxing her body .

" Glad  you're finally awake . We are going to Puerto Rico ! " - I yell satisfied with the surprised look on her face .
" Yes , it was all a trick , now ... we can finally leave this country and get married . " - I wipe the tears from her face while she continuously whispers no .

I know she means yes . She is just as happy .

" That's enough , Brooke . " -

" But I'm not done . " -

" Yeah , yeah , no need to torture her anymore plus she's going to go unconscious anytime soon . " -

outside her door now .

" I'm just telling her the good news . " - I free myself from his grip to make sure one of Dan's bodyguards will start sailing .

" She's getting weaker by the day , you know . " -

" She'll get better once we leave this country . " - I reply Dan's interruption .
I put the binoculars down and look him in the face .

" Do you think that'll actually work ? " - he asks with scepticism if I may say .

" Of course , I actually didn't expect an illegal doctor to make her better . " -

" And it's that supposed to hurt my feelings or what ? " -

" *sigh * no . " - I turn my back to him and pick up the binoculars again.

" You're better than this , Brooke and Truth be told you are obsessed with this girl and it isn't healthy for anyone . " -

" And is that supposed to hurt my feelings or what ? " - I repeat a previous statement of his .

" Hmm . " - he angrily stormed out .

I knew no one will understand the feeling both Pakeeza and I share .

Nobody in this country understands what true love actually is .

I put the binoculars down to concentrate and then look through it once more after calming myself

However ...

My heart skips a beat when I see numerous dark figured boats heading our way .

Oh no you don't !

I throw the binoculars away and rush to the room with my bags .