65) Lady Of His Dreams

Glossary -

The ten head King - Ravana (He was a demon king of island of Lanka and a chief antagonist of Hindu Epic Ramayana. He abducted Prince Rama's wife Sita and took her to his kingdom Lanka)

And Happy Diwali to everyone ✨✨

........

Mood of the chapter

The world around them was passing in a blur

Their eyes were searching for that serene face here, there, everywhere.

The heat of anger rushing in their body was not more than the fear and pain passing through their veins as they yearned to see that face which has now become the sole reason of their existence.

They can forgive her every sin but not this mistake.

She betrayed them by going against her own words.

Rudra recalled those green blue eyes filled with warm tears and the rose lips murmuring a promise to him. "Okay, I will not go out until you say so."

She had promised him but she now has broken the same promise and ran away from their home.

Rudra crushed the crisped page under his fist, it has her message. The message was filled with love and guilt.

He could clearly imagine her lips moving, whispering the words with her eyes swarmed with tears as she descended the words on the paper.

"Dear husbands,

I am really sorry. I am going against your words but husbands I really don't have any other choice left. Abhimanyu and his worry is eating me. There is not a single minute in which I am not feeling guilty for leaving him behind. I just want to see him once..

I really want to hug him, cry in his arms but I don't know how I will do it. I wish you three also come with me but I guess you will never like me meeting my brother.

I am so sorry husbands for taking this step and going against your words but I have to do it. Do not worry about me. I will be back soon.

Your wife,

Aadya."

Vikram's hold on the steering was tight as the anger burned and burned more, the betrayal of his wife working as a fuel.

Anger.

He had never felt this feeling for her.

For god sake whenever he sees her all his anger disappears into thin air. She is the only woman who can really put a smile on his face.

She is the only person who can give that peace and warmth to his heart which he never even thought to conquer.

She changed everything. Him, his life and his world.