"Todoroki kun?"

(SHOTO TODOROKI'S POV)
"Todoroki kun?" A worried voice hesitated as I cried. I tried to stop, I wiped my eyes and looked the the person to see Uraraka starting at me with worry in her eyes. I sniff and pretend that nothing happened even though she saw me. I was embarrassed. She sat down and put her hand around my shoulders. "Don't feel embarrassed about crying." She says, in a comforting voice. I sniff again and sort of collapse against her. She comforts me as I rest my head on her lap, tears streaming down my face.

I was obviously shaken up and I just wanted to hug her so bad. I was so grateful for her, I loved the kindness that I hardly ever got to experience before other than with Fuyumi.. Ochako gently patted me as I wept. She was worried, I could tell. And for some reason, I was happy she was worried about me but also embarrassed. Tears were still streaming down my face, she soothingly wiped them away with her hand. I almost burst out crying again because I loved the feeling of someone actually loving me.

(OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV)
I gently soothed him as he cried. I felt a strike of sadness and worry through my heart, I was worried about Halfie. Everyone else was asleep and I think Bakugou was in the bathroom taking a shower. Todoroki kun sniffed, and closed his eyes as more tears streamed down his face. "I'll always be here for you." I say, trying to calm him down. Todoroki smiles softly but tears were stil rolling down his eyes.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, his head on my lap and my hand on his shoulder, trying to relax him. He soon fell asleep with tears still on his face. I knew he was crying because of his nightmares. I sighed under my breath, wishing I could do something to help him. My face darted upwards as someone entered the room and stopped when they saw me and Shoto. A someone with blonde hair and red eyes. A someone that was frowning. Katsuki Bakugou. His eyes start to widen as he sees tears on Shoto's face.

(KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV)As I tiredly came out of the bathroom and into the living room, I saw Half n half bastard sleeping on Uraraka's lap

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV)
As I tiredly came out of the bathroom and into the living room, I saw Half n half bastard sleeping on Uraraka's lap. My eyes narrowed and begin to widen again as I see tears on icyhot's face. It was 3:30 am at the moment and I was surprised that the guy was crying. His dream can't have been that bad, could it? It's not like I give a shit anyways, he's stealing MY pink cheeks. Fuck it.

My Idiotic Simps (OCHAKO HAREM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें