The landing

3 hours later, Bakugou is still asleep on Uraraka's lap and everyone else is snoring like crazy. Uraraka on the other hand is enjoying her mochi, trying to eat quietly to not wake the sleeping Pomeranian on her lap.

It had been 3 hours and Uraraka forgot about the texts. She had forced herself to forget. Uraraka started getting bored, she was the only one awake and had nothing to do.

She looked out the window and realised they were soon landing. She smiled, happy to be in a different place at last. She loved her country but wanted to explore the world. Dubai was on her bucket list of places to go.

They soon landed at Dubai International airport, everyone was excited and was awake at this point but Bakugou was still sound asleep on Uraraka's lap. "Bakugou kun, we are here." Uraraka gently said. Shaking the sleeping Pomeranian awake.

He slowly waked and blushed when he realised he was sleeping on the brunette's lap, but he was secretly thrilled that the others didn't get to.

He looked out the plane window and saw the ground, he breathed a sigh of relief seeing that they had landed safely. "See, I told you we would land safely." Uraraka smiles as she said that.

"Shut up damn extra, I knew that already!" Bakugou insisted. Uraraka giggles at his behaviour. "I-it's not funny!" He protests, trying not to blush at the girl's cuteness.