"I'm only nice to you."

Uraraka was woken up with start by Bakugou whispering/hissing at her. "Oi, wake up." He said. The brunette sighs. "What?" She asks.

"Just get up and follow me." He mutters and walks away. She looks around the room and sees the others asleep.

Bakugou just wanted to cheer up the mochi because he felt bad for fighting with the others yesterday, he saw her disappointment.

She gets up and follows him. "Where are you going?" She asks as Bakugou puts his jacket on. He smirks. "Somewhere with you." He says in a flirty voice.

Uraraka flushes red and smirks back. Two can play this game. "I never knew you were such a nice boy." She teases as Bakugou went red. "I'm only nice to you." He mutters.

Uraraka smiles softly at the Pomeranian's quick change of mood. She grins teasingly.

She walks up to him. "You're a tsundere." She whispered into his ear making him blush severely. "Sh-shut up Damn extra!" He replied.

Uraraka just laughs. Bakugou looks at her and blushes. *I hope you can see how much I love you.*he thinks.

"Where are we going then?" Uraraka asks after she got ready

"Where are we going then?" Uraraka asks after she got ready. "It's so early and the others aren't awake right now." She continues.

"Just follow me." He replies and walks to the front door, opening it. Uraraka follows, confused.

They walk for a few minutes talking and laughing about life. *I never knew this girl would change my whole personality. I guess I am a tsundere.* he thinks to himself, chuckling.

When they finally arrive at the place in Dubai, Bakugou wanted to show Uraraka, her eyes shone with happiness. "Wow! It's so beautiful!" She exclaimed. Bakugou noticed her eyes sparkling and smirked.

She hugged Bakugou unexpectedly, he started blushing severely

She hugged Bakugou unexpectedly, he started blushing severely. "So who do you like the best out of us?" He asks hopefully.

Uraraka blinks at his question and thinks.

She bursts out laughing at the thought of Bakugou being jealous

She bursts out laughing at the thought of Bakugou being jealous. The explosive blond pouts angrily.

"Haha, you all are great. I can't choose one." She answers, smiling. Bakugou blushes again at her cute smile. *So pretty..*He thinks to himself.

*He thinks to himself

"Trust me?" She asks. Bakugou nods in confusion. She grabs his and all of a sudden makes him float. "What the hell?" He exclaims.

Uraraka makes herself float too and smiles at him. "Trust me." She repeats again but this time it's not a question. They both float high and Bakugou is obviously nervous.

Uraraka smiles at him and tells him to open his eyes. He opens them and gasps at the view. "Woah..." he mutters in shock. "We are so high!" He exclaims. Not daring to let go of Uraraka.

"I wont let you fall." She says, smiling. "Trust me." She repeats for the third time. Bakugou hesitantly lets go and looks around. He is still shocked and quickly grabs onto Uraraka when he feels like he is about to fall.

Uraraka giggles. "I've never seen you like this." She says cutely. Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Yeah, well I could've fallen." He mutters. "I told you, I wouldn't have let you fall. I'm not as weak as you think I am." She says, pouting.

Bakugou chuckles. "You don't think I know that you're not weak? Dude, the sports festival was so hard, you put up a great fight." He complements her as she beams at him.

Bakugou blushes, embarrassed by what he said. He is still holding on tight to Uraraka. He sees her closing her eyes and giggling at him.

This was his chance. He grabbed her and kissed her tightly. Uraraka looks in shock as she kisses him back. She shuts her eyes and savours the moment.

They stop after a few minutes and stare at eachother

They stop after a few minutes and stare at eachother. Bakugou blushes red. "Uh- I um.." he was embarrassed. Uraraka giggles. "It's alright." She says happily.

She had secretly loved the feeling of the kiss.

She had tames the explosive Pomeranian...well-kind of.

"Let's go back now." Uraraka suggest. Bakugou frowns. "Why, do you want to see the boys?" He mutters jealously. Uraraka chuckles. "We can't stay up here forever, I'll get nauseous." She answers as she floats them back to the ground.

"Uh, Bakugou

"Uh, Bakugou. We are on the ground now." She says. Bakugou leaps off of her. "You saw nothing:" he says threateningly. Uraraka giggles as he sees his dramatic face. "Fine Fine." She laughs.

They start talking about random stuff while they walk to the hotel. They had been gone for 2 hours.

As they open the door to the room. Uraraka sees the boys all glaring at Bakugou. "Where have you two been?" Deku asks. "Oh we just hanged out." Bakugou said smugly, smirking.

Deku notices both of their flustered faces. He walks up to Uraraka and takes her by her hand away. "Watch it, Kacchan." He mutters under his breath.

Todoroki, Denki and Sero also look pissed at Bakugou smirks. "What did you guys do." Todoroki asked. "Oh nothing, we just hanged out. Bakugou showed me some cool places, I made us float and we saw the view." She didn't mention the kiss, not wanting them to feel jealous.