Alex Hogh Anderson

Scarlett sits in the makeup chair humming to herself looking through producing papers as the make up artist called Jess does her hair who cannot help but wince every time Scarlett gets pen on her fingers, from the pen she is using along with the highlighter.

Three months ago she had been asked to join the cast of the Vikings on the History channel. She had been a fan for a long time son instantly agreed even though she had been told the role would not be very big. 

She looks around when she hears the door to the trailer open and watches as a man walks in. He has black hair and beautiful eyes which snap to look at her and she smiles getting a smile back as he walks over to her with a hand stretched to her which she takes.

"I am Alex" he introduces himself.

"I'm Scarlett" she says back which makes Alex chuckle.

"I know, you are the daughter of Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder" he tells her before ducking his head with a shy smile "I am a big fan"

"Well it is nice to meet you Alex" Scarlett tells him with a smile as Jess looks between them a small and secretive smile on her lips.

Alex sits down in the chair beside her as Scarlett takes of her engagement ring and wedding ring putting them into a dish on the counter in front of her. Alex glances at them before looking back at Scarlett who has gone back to reading the script in her hands along with marking the production papers.

"How long have you been married?" Alex asks

"Um, about two years" Scarlett glances at him before looking down at the rings.

"Any children?"

"Two with my current husband, one with my ex husband and one which I had without a husband" Scarlett nods as she looks at Alex who makes a silent 'wow' which makes Scarlett smile.

"They must be happy have you as a mother"

"I hope so" Scarlett laughs

They talk together for a while quickly becoming friends before they are called onto set where they continue to talk annoying some of the cast, but not in a bad way. It had been a while since there had been so much laughter on the set.