Scarlett Beauregard

Scarlett Beauregard

Scarlett Beauregard (; born 2 July 1990 as Scarlett Depp-Horowitz) is an American-born German Actress, Model and Producer

Scarlett Beauregard (; born 2 July 1990 as Scarlett Depp-Horowitz) is an American-born German Actress, Model and Producer. Known for her roles in both blockbusters and independent films, she has received , including nominations for two Academy Awards , three Golden Globes, and five British Academy Film Awards. Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people  in 2017 and she was ranked as one of the world's highest-paid actresses by Forbes  in 2019.

Career

Born in New York, America and raised in Berlin, Germany, Beauregard began her career on the television series Neighbours  (2008–2011) and Pan Am (2011–2012). Her breakthrough came in 2013 with the black comedy film The Wolf of Wall Street. She achieved wider recognition with starring roles as Jane Porter  in The Legend of Tarzan  (2016) and in the superhero films; Suicide Squad (2016), Birds of Prey (2020) and The Suicide Squad  (2021).

Beauregard received critical acclaim and a nomination for the for her portrayal of disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding  in the biopic film I, Tonya (2017). This acclaim continued with her roles as Queen Elizabeth I  in the period drama  Mary, Queen of Scots (2018), Sharon Tate in the comedy-drama Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), and a fictional Fox News employee in the drama Bombshell (2019); she received BAFTAA  nominations for all three and an Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actress nomination for the for the lattermost. In 2023 it was annoced Beauregard would portray Barbie in the Barbie Movie.

Beauregard was married to actor Leonardo DiCaprio in 2009. They are co-founders of the production company , under which they have produced several films, including Promising Young Woman (2020), as well as the television series Dollface (2019–2022) and the miniseries Maid (2021).

Personal Life

Beauregard had her first child when she was 18 called John 'Jojo' Beauregard whom she named after her father Johnny Depp. The father of her first son is unknown and Beauregard as never said his name, (but it is rumoured to be Manny Montana as John 'Jojo' Beauregard is very clearly of hispanic decent, and Beauregard and Montana were rumoured to have had a fling.)

In 2010 Hayden Christensen and Beauregard made their debut as an official couple despite the 10 year age gap, Beauregard being 20 and Christensen being 30. They stayed together for 3 years before splitting. "They remain good friends and Mr. Christensen is the God Father of her son Luca DiCaprio" said a spokes person for the party.

She married Leonardo DiCaprio in August of 2009 aged 19 in Turkey with only her parents along with 30 of Leonardo DiCaprio's guests. They had known each other for three months. She had her second child and second son with actor Leonardo DiCaprio whom she called Luca Leonardo DiCaprio.

She divorced DiCaprio in the beginning of March 2010 after DiCaprio texted her that he wanted a divorce while Beauregard was filming I.C.U. (Film). It later came to light that he had been having an affair with model Lucy Green.  Beauregard got  full custody of their son Luca DiCaprio.

A week after DiCaprio filed for divorce Beauregard was seen with long time friend Jamie Campbell Bower whom she met on the set of movie Sweeney Todd that Campbell-Bower was filming with Beauregard's father Johnny Depp.

She was also seen with rumoured ex Manny Montana sparking rumours but a week later she posted an engagement announcement on Instagram to fellow actor Jamie Campbell-Bower

They were married in 2012 on a beach in South Italy a month later with only their close family and a few friends as witnesses. They had 2 children together children James Campbell-Bower Jr. and Margot Campbell-Bower.

While guest starting on History's hit show Vikings she meet Alex Høgh Andersen who starred as Ivar the Boneless. They became very close friends and their closeness caused Jamie Campbell Bower file for divorce thinking she was having an affair. It later came out in a custody battle over their children that Beauregard and Høgh Andersen never were intimate just good friends.

Campbell Bower and Beauregard now have joint custody of their 2 children.

In 2017 Beauregard and Høgh Andersen announced that they were living together in Slagelse Municipality, Denmark  and in 2018 they welcomed their first child Freydis Høgh Andersen.

In 2019 it was announced Beauregard was to star as Priscilla Presley the widow of Elvis Presley in the upcoming Elvis (2022 Film) along side Austin Butler and Tom Hanks which was to be filmed in Australia.  

Filming Elvis

Filming began on January 28, 2020, in Australia. On March 12, 2020, production was halted when Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson tested positive for Covid-19  during the Global Pandemic. Filming resumed on September 23. 

In September 2020 Luke Bracey, Richard Roxburgh, Helen Thomson, Dacre Montgomery, Natasha Bassett, Xavier Samuel, Leon Ford, Kate Mulvany, Josh McConville, Gareth Davies, Charles Grounds, and Adam Dunn joined the cast of the film. Roxburgh and Thomson replaced Sewell and Gyllenhaal, respectively, who had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts caused by the shooting delay. 

Kelvin Harrison Jr. was announced to be portraying  B.B. King in December. In January 2021, it was reported that Alton Mason would be portraying Little Richard in the film. On May 25, 2022, Butler revealed to GQ that after filming wrapped in March 2021, he was hospitalised and bedridden for a week after being diagnosed with a virus that simulated appendicitis.

Born; Scarlett Rose Depp-Horowitz (2nd July 1990, Age: 33) Known as; Scarlett Beauregard.

Education; Harvard UniversityUniversity of Southern California

Occupation; Actress, Model, Producer

Years Active; (2008-present)

Spouse(s); Leonardo DiCaprio (2009-2010), Jamie Campbell Bower (2012-2015), 

Partner(s); Hayden Christensen (2010-2011), Alex Høgh Andersen (2017-2019)

Child(ren); John 'Jojo' Beauregard , Luca DiCaprio, James Campbell-Bower Junior, Margot Campbell-Bower, Freydis Høgh Andersen