Divorce Legally

Lucy looks down at her phone then up at her boyfriend who is reading his divorce papers which just need his signature to complete them. Scarlett's signature standing out at the bottom of the page in her iconic red glitter pen.

"Why have you not signed them?" she asks "you where the one who filed right?"

"It will just be odd. It takes 30 days to make a habit."

"And it takes 1 day to break it"

Leonardo nods conflicted. He was slightly hurt Scarlett moved on so fast getting engaged before she was legally divorced. But he should have seen it coming after all he was the one who had the affair while they were still married and together.

With a deep sigh Leonardo picks up his favourite black pen and signs the papers then immediately regrets it, but puts it in an envelope with his lawyers' name pre-written on the front. He looks down at it before standing and walking outside where a post box stands. He takes a deep breath and puts the envelope into it.

He steps back and regrets everything wanting to take it all back and go back to his wife-ex wife now.

The papers were as follows;

And the agreements where;

- 25% custody of Luca DiCaprio went to father Mr. Leonardo W. DiCaprio while the remaining 75% went to mother Scarlett L. Depp-Horowitz. 9 months with mother. 3 months with father.

- All properties bought in the joint account were split in 2 with to each person getting 6 months per annum the building each..

- All properties brought in one name when to the stated name.

- Mr. Leonardo W. DiCaprio leaves the following properties to Ms. Scarlett L. Depp-Horowitz; the apartment in Frankfurt, Germany, the property in Inverness, Scotland and the property in Cork, Ireland

- Ms. Scarlett L. Depp-Horowitz leaves the following to Mr. Leonardo W. DiCaprio; the property in Los Angeles, California, the property in Moscow Russia and the sailing boat docked in New Orleans.

- $30,000 dollars of child support will go from Mr. Leonardo W. DiCaprio to Ms. Scarlett L. Depp-Horowitz per month at father's request.