005. ||

This is the final chapter of the book. Unfortunately it's unfinished. Check "Cya" if you haven't already for context.

Keys: 
(L/F/C) = Least Favorite Color

You woke up with a massive headache. Like a MASSIVE massive one. You pressed a cold hand to your forehead to ease the pain. 

It didn't really help, but at least it died down a bit. Due to this, you were able to take in your surroundings better. 

...This wasn't your room. 

Who the hell has (L/F/C) as the color of the walls? Even the boring walls of every headquarters of the A.A.H.W. was better than this. 

You tried to remember what happened. Kidnapped? Room blew up again? Sent to a different building? 

That was quickly answered by the door opening and revealing Deimos. 

Now you remember. 

You were kidnapped and this bastard killed Zeke. 

Without thinking, you grabbed the nearest object, which was some TV remote, and aimed to throw it at his face... 

...only for it to reach barely past the edge of the bed. 

Right. 

You forgot that you were a failed clone of an agent. Of course your throws were weak. 

You almost wanted to facepalm at your stupidity. 

He snorted a little at your unsuccessful attempt at harming him, but quickly cleared his throat. 

"Hey kiddo, Doc told me to give you a change of clothes once you woke up." He strode towards you to place the set of clothes he had hanging from his arm.