New Years Special

WARNING//CONTAINS A SLIGHTLY NSFW IMAGE

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DOES THE CLOCK SAY 11AM, IT'S LITERALLY DARK OUTSIDE"

"WHO CHANGED THE TIME ON THE ONLY CLOCK WE HAVE IN THE AGENCY!?" 

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU MESS UP THIS BANNER? IT'S 2022 YOU SHITHEADS, NOT 2069" 

"WHERE ARE MY PET SCORPI-"

"WHY IS MY BED FILLED WITH SCORPIONS!?" 

Well, this was chaotic. 

Everything was screwed up. 

-The person who was in charge of the banner wrote 2069 instead of 2022 

-Someone messed with the ONLY clock there is in the agency 

-Someone's bed was... filled with..... scorpions....... somehow. 

-The chef was tied up and locked in the janitors closet and someone burnt all the food to the point it wasn't even edible 

-The janitor was also tied up and locked in the closet. The party room's floor was a huge mess

And a lot more, but it would take a whole day to list all of them. The culprit was eventually found, and got brutally killed. 

And then we all drank his blood and ate his organs to celebr-

*TAKE 2*

After the guy was killed, everyone participated to beat the dead guy's bod- 

*TAKE 3* 

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS ATTACKING THE CAMERA MAN!? CUT CUT CUT-" 

*TAKE 4* 

"CMON YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES, JUST FOLLOW THE SCRIPT I GAVE YOU, IT'S NOT THAT HARD. THE NEXT SCENE IS JUST YOU GUYS LEAVING THE BODY THERE AND WORKING TOGETHER TO FIX NEW YEARS, FOR FUCK'S SAKE" 

*TAKE 5* 

After the guy was murdered, all the agents decided to try and fix New Years the best they could. Zeke and 5 other agents were in charge of decorations with the limited items we have, the chef and 6 agents went to cook all the food again, the janitor did his job, and you were in charge of the banner. 

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK Y/N, WHY DID YOU DRAW EGGMAN PISSING ON THE MOON" 

"Why not?" 

*TAKE 19* 

"...So once again, Y/N went to draw.. on.. HOLY SHIT Y/N, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IS IT THAT HARD TO WRITE 2022 AND DECORATE IT WITH CHILDISH STUFF!?" 

 HOLY SHIT Y/N, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IS IT THAT HARD TO WRITE 2022 AND DECORATE IT WITH CHILDISH STUFF!?" 

*TAKE.... i lost count.* 

I give this shit up.