Christmas Special

Christmas. 

A day where everyone took a break from all the madness in the world. 

You always looked forward to Christmas, because it was one of the very few days where your dad lets you out of your room. 

You also enjoyed seeing the fancy decorations around the place. The bright lights, the beautiful tree filled with ornaments, all the joyful stuff. 

This year was definitely the best year ever though. 

Zeke told you that he had a great reputation around here, but you didn't know that he asked the agents to give you presents! The agents never gave you any, because they didn't know what you liked. 

You got a bunch of stuff this year. Sweets, books, handmade stuff, you name it! It was a blast. 

To make matters even better, you were allowed to put the star up this year! All the agents thought that it would be dangerous, but Zeke had convinced them that it was okay. 

It felt great when you put the star up on the tree. Everyone cheered and laughed the whole day. 

Unknown to the AAHW, Hank and the others were also having a fantastic day. 

Hank got a bunch of new weapons, along with a ton of blenders from both Sanford and Deimos. He didn't show it, but on the inside, he was fangirling like a highschool girl. 

Deimos got a bunch of cigarettes and weed from Hank and received a game he wanted for a while from Sanford. Sadly, his weed and cigars were found, and got an ultimate beating from Sanford. 

And finally, Sanford got a new hook from Hank and weed from Deimos. Deimos received ultimate beat down again. 

Fortunately, nobody forgot your dad. 

He mostly got pens since he was famous for breaking them. A few also got him some new tables from the incident. And some were killed for giving him Barbie dolls. 

Everyone in Nevada (except those who gave him Barbie dolls) were full of joy and had a great Christmas this year. 

The End. 

Rip the agents who gave Auditor Barbie dolls. They will be forgotten by everyone.