Chapter 13

HAILEY'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up with this pounding in the back of my head and heard some voices "what do want" the girl said  "shh"  a guy said "please I'm hurt" "I know just a taste" and leaned in to bite her and in that situation I could have helped but I just didn't really want to I was just going to pretend to be asleep then I heard "TREVOR control yourself" and Trevor gave her a annoyed face and said "buzz kill" and left the room Elena then asked "what do you want from me" like she totally forgot I was here "my god you look just like her" "but I not please whatever" she didn't even get to finish when Rose said "be quiet" "but I'm not Katherine my name is Elena Gilbert you don't have to do this" "I know who you are I said be quiet" "what do you want" and then I heard smack and I knew Rose smacked her "I want you to be quiet" so I thought it was now time to announce my presence so I started laughing and clapping "wow Rose that was hilarious truly" she then turned to face  "you better be quiet to or I'll " "or you'll what" she didn't have anything to say she was to shocked that I talked back "you know Rose you should really find out who your dealing with before you go and kidnap someone especially when that person is a powerful witch who can kill you and your little friend Trevor with the wave of her hand" I said as I used my magic to make a fireball appear and she I could see it in her eyes she was scared but didn't want to show it "relax Rose I here to make a deal with you" "what deal" "you do everything thing as planned and when Elijah gets here I will make sure you and Trevor get your freedom" "how can you guarantee my freedom" "because I'm Elijah's soulmate" "what" she said wide-eyed and scared that she just kidnapped Elijah's soulmate "yes and I'm not 100% sure that I can get him to free you both and I willing to give you daylight rings in exchange for your services when ever I need you" I said as I pulled out the daylight rings I bought with me and she looked at like it was holly grail "deal" she immediately said and grabbed the rings and agreed to the deal.

Time skip

Elena woke up a little while ago and started asking a bunch of questions so I knocked her out again with my magic and Trevor and Rose were both ripping the boards of the windows and enjoying the sun when Trevor said "he's here" "good now go Rose and don't tell him I'm here I like to make dramatic entrances" she nodded and left the room and I made myself invisible. After a moment him came in the room with Rose and he immediately sped over to Elena and sniff her neck and I must admit my jealousy started to kick in but I pushed it back down "human it's imposible" he said as Elena woke up "hello there" he said calmly "well we have a long journey ahead of us we should be going" "please don't let him take me" she cried to Trevor and Rose "one last piece of business and were done" he said as he walked over to Trevor "I waited for this day so long Elijah I'm truly very sorry" "oh you apologize is not really nessacesy" "yes, yes it is you trusted me with Katherina and I failed you" "oh yes you are the guilty one I mean Rose aided you because she was loyal to you now that I honor where was you loyalty" "I beg for your forgiveness" "so granted" and was going to knock his head off when I made myself visible and "stop" and he froze when he head my voice and slowly turn around and we locked eyes and it felt incredible and he immediately sped over to me and put he head in my neck "it's really you I have waited so long for you what's your name" "Hailey" I replied "Hailey what a beautiful name" "come we must be going" he said as he grabbed my hand gently and we walked towards Elena and he grabbed her roughly so she wouldn't escape and looked at both Trevor and Rose "you both are free" and we started walking to the door when Elena said "wait what about the moonstone" and he stopped "where is it" "that not how this works" "are you negotiating with me" he said as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing "it's the first we've head of it" "relax Elijah she doesn't know where the moonstone is at least not the real one" he was going to say something but decided against it and trusted his mate "let's go" he said and we walked to the door again when we heard a crashing sound "Damon and Stefan get out here now" and they didn't come "I said NOW" I yelled and they came out "this is mate and if you hurt him I will kill you both painfully now take Elena and go" "what" Elijah said "relax Elijah I have a plan I will explain it later when we're in private" he was going protest but did not "now let's go and you two take her home" I said and they grabbed her a sped out the house and Rose and Trevor left also "why did you let them go" "because I have a plan that I will explain later now can you please take me somewhere else so we can talk" he just nodded and pick me up and sped out he house.

Elijah took me to the hotel he was staying at "is this better" "yes thank you that house was starting to get to me with all the dust now let's talk shall we" and we both sat down and I explained that Klaus didn't throw his siblings in the ocean and how all his brothers were my soulmates as well and he was a little upset at first but was at least happy he didn't have to share me with anyone other then his family and I told him my plan to break Elena's curse " we also need to get in contact with Klaus do you know how we can do that" "unfortunately I do not" "ok then I would like to try something could you get me a pen a paper" he got up and got me and handed it to me and I started writing.

Dear, Klaus
I have the moonstone and a doppelgänger as well as witch to break your curse and no one will stop you from breaking your curse I will personally make sure of that please come to this address xxxxxxxxxxx and I will give you everything you wanted more then anything
Xoxo, your soulmate

I handed Elijah the note as said "do you think this is good enough" he looked it over and said "he come running the minute he sees the word doppelgänger and soulmate" "good now let me see the note" and he'd handed it to me and I stared at it until it lit up in flames and started to disappear "there I sent it to him" "now how about we get your stuff and head to my house" he said ok and we started grabbing his stuff and checked out the hotel and I teleported my lambo to me and we both got in and started driving to my house.

MEANWHILE IN CHICAGO

KLAUS'S POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting in my art studio painting when I felt something in my pocket and I then pulled out whatever was in my pocket out and saw it was a note and when I read it I hoped this was not a joke because who sent it was going to a die a slow and painful death "Greta come over here"he said and she walked into the room "yes Klaus what do you need" i handed her the note as said "track were that came from and if it's true that's where were going" he said as she left the room and went to go track it. After a moment she came back "it's true this did come from mystic falls and Klaus u should know the witch who sent this note to you is very powerful she has more magic then I ever felt" she said and Klaus thought if it was his soulmate that sent this she must be very powerful "then let's start packing" he said as he headed to his room and started packing.

HAILEYS POINT OF VIEW

I smiled when I felt Greta trying to track me that's how I knew my spell worked and Klaus got my letter "Klaus got the letter the spell worked I felt his witch tracking me" "then I assume will be seeing Niklaus very soon" "yes we will and hopefully the rest of your brothers" I said smiling "yes my family will be soon whole again and we will be together" he said and we continue driving.