Chapter 2

HAILEYS POINY OF VIEW
Age 1: Being a baby sucks all I do is play, eat and sleep that all I can't even walk or talk yet I have to be carried around but I made sure that vampire torturer doesn't even touch me of wait sorry I mean my dad or as I call him Grayson because he is not my dad and never will be but anyway I tolerate Miranda because we'll someone has to take care of me

Age 2: Thankfully I learn to walk again I was tired of being carried around anyway everything going great except things going on between me and Elena I tired to be a good sister to her but I guess being mean and selfish just runs in her blood we do not get along with each other what so ever in fact we're all ways at each other's throats but bright side mom told us she was pregnant yay Jeremy will be born soon.

Age 3: So I could talk for a while now but I decided to be a little demon and get Grayson in trouble with mom so one day dad was yelling in the phone on a work call and said fuck and mom came in to see what the shouting was about and I decided to say my first word "fuck" and boy did Grayson get it and plus side Jeremy was going to be here in two months yay.

Age 4: Jeremy was born and we immediately had a bond he preferred me over Elena and she was not happy about that but who cares what she thinks next month we're supposed to start pre-school so I finally get to see Caroline, Bonnie and Tyler and I finally get to start my planning on how I going to make this time line better.

Age 5: I'm started pre-school today Caroline ,Bonnie and Tyler and they are so cute we all became friends instantly I tried to make friends with Matt but all he does is follow Elena around like a lost puppy. My planning is going great and I found out some big news. I have powers yup that's right powers I was at the park last week with Grayson when some creep tried to grab me and I screamed and the creep flew back I was shocked and thankfully Grayson didn't see as he was on a work call or I might just ended up in his lab if he saw my powers.

Age 6: Me, Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie and Jeremy have all become best friends we do everything together just last week we all started self-defense classes it took them some convincing but I did it I knew we would all need it in the future and I getting pretty good at my magic I'm thinking of starting a day light ring business because I going to need money for the big plans I have and I have been leaving hints here and there about magic to Bonnie because her powers are starting to manifest I can feel it and I'm hoping to tell her about her magic before her grams can block her powers.

Age:14 Things have been going good I been doing a lot of preparation for the events that are coming when I was 8 I got really good with my powers and discovered I was really powerful and I started a day-light ring business and I was making a lot of cash and getting favors also as payments I had one vampire compel Elena to come with me to get a her blood drawn so I can collect it for Klaus and I had another vampire compel a tattoo parlor to give us vervain tattoos oh that right I told Tyler, Caroline, Bonnie and Jeremy about the supernatural because I wanted them to become prepared for what coming. I told Tyler how he would be a werewolf and Bonnie that she was witch and I told Caroline how she would later become a vampire.

Age 16: In Two years I found out a whole lot more that different here I found out that all supernaturals have soulmates and I did a spell and found out that I have four soulmates that's right four and you won't believe who they are Klaus Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Finn Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson so I thought great I mated to the four most possessive people in the world so I had to make a lot of changes to my plans but anyway a lot has changed in two years me and Elena hate each other she just so selfish and I'm thinking of moving out and taking Jeremy with me I mean I have the money to do it so  why not

Age 16: So fast forward a couple of months I moved and I took Jeremy with me I had a vampire compel our parents so they would allow us to move and I had a house built in the woods I also had Bonnie, Caroline and Tyler move in with me and Jeremy and now we are getting ready for when the drama starts.

Age 17: Me and Jeremy Parents died in the crash we weren't that sad because they never payed any attention to us it was all about Elena 24/7 and never about us but it's okay because we had each other. So now we are all just waiting for the drama to start and the fun to begin.