A shy look of anticipation flashed across Auston's face, "Well." 

Taking the child from Auston's arms, the little guy flat-mouthed, as if aggrieved to accuse two irresponsible fathers.

As the first star of a star field, Newnes has the best fetal rearing base in the entire Stormwind star field, and Starkov chose to go there to give birth to his children. After a citizen becomes pregnant, they must register with the local government's livelihood department, and they can choose where the fetus will be conceived. The government has subsidies, reimbursement of round-trip expenses, normal accommodation and food consumption during the period, etc. In order to encourage fertility, the imperial government is also worried.

Anyway, all expenses are reimbursed by the government, and many couples will choose the first star with the best conditions. Stark and the others are no exception. They are waiting for the birth of the child at the breeding base. After the birth, they learn how to raise the child under the guidance of the doctors and nurses at the base. After the child is full moon, after confirming that all physiological indexes are normal, they can go home. .

"Our home is in Bayland. The middle stop of this trip is there. The cruise ship is slow and the environment is good. We will take this to go home and travel by the way. We live on the A17, how about you?" Graydon asked.

Ryan said: "It's a coincidence that we are A16."

"Haha, that's great, it happens to be next door, there is something we can do together, and it's fun to play with people we know."

Ryan and Auston readily agreed.

After walking a few more rooms, he arrived at A16. He was temporarily separated from Stark, who was going to move forward. Ryan opened the door with his personal terminal. The door was just pushed open a crack, and the impatient Daifuku fluttered. Wings rushed in first, and after a while, a surprised "Ow" came, with doubts and surprises in the voice. 

Ryan and Auston looked at each other, walked in, and were stunned by the sight of rose petals. The floor, sofa, and bed were sprinkled with romantic red roses as far as the eye could see.

The waiter who came in with them bowed and said with a smile: "Welcome you two to stay in the romantic house, I am your room service Martin, guests can come to me if they need anything, and I am always on call. I wish you two A wonderful trip!"

"Thank you." Ryan glanced around, there were so many rose petals that he almost couldn't move his feet, "Can the petals be cleaned?"

"Sir, only some of the petals in the room are real, big Most of them are made with the latest holographic projection technology, you can just turn them off." Martin explained the usage method in detail, "Do you have any other instructions, sir?"

Ryan, "No, thank you."

"Mr. You can find me anywhere, just click on the personal terminal and I will be there." Every muscle on Martin's face moved into an almost perfect arc, and the smile reflected was definitely comfortable and satisfying, but the smile didn't reach the bottom of his eyes, to put it bluntly. It's just a mask at work.

Auston's eyes flickered, and he turned his head to look out the window. He was too familiar with such a smile. Before meeting Ryan, he smiled like this in almost all public places, and it was very tiring to keep smiling.

"Okay, we'll call you if you need anything." Ryan let Martin go after he finished speaking. After the room service left, he didn't turn off the holographic projection immediately, but changed the playback mode, making it almost impossible for the naked eye to distinguish the true from the false. The petals float up, forming the effect of falling flowers, and the fallen flowers are colorful.

Holding Auston from behind, the two enjoyed a romantic atmosphere in the sea of ​​flowers. Daifuku in front of them blinked curiously at the flowers, and occasionally stretched out his claws to grab twice, but the target he was looking at was often Failing, it retracted its paws and licked it suspiciously, as if wondering why these flowers couldn't be touched.

There are very few real petals in the whole room. A wreath on the bed and sporadic petals on the sofa are very easy to take care of. Just start the cleaning robot in the room. I didn't care about this for the time being.