Chapter Twenty Six - Intercourse

Start from the beginning

A deep growl emits from him and his back tenses under my nails that dig into his strong back muscles. 

Closing his bedroom door with his foot, I'm carried towards the bed where my back hits the softness of his mattress, the thick pine and musk scent consuming me as his sheets hug me. 

I push back further onto the bed, though I'm yanked back harshly as Danny's hands pull me back towards him by my ankles. His knee presses in-between my thighs and he hovers over me, his hands pressed by either side of my head. 

No words are uttered and silence completely drowns us, while heavy breaths echo. His eyes are hot with lust and filled with fire and I'm just waiting. Waiting for him to kiss me, press up against me, anything

With a teasing smile he lowers down, our lips millimetres apart and our heavy breaths mixing as I restrain from pulling him to me in a rough act of need. 

"What are you waiting for?" I breathe out when he makes no move to close the tiny space between our lips. 

"To calm every part of my body, so I don't fuck you into oblivion. I want to take this slow and taste every inch of your body, memorising every crevice, mole and scar on you," he says, his voice thick with gruffness. 

My breath hitches at his words, my body instantly filling with excitement as I picture his lips on my thighs and his hands on my aching breasts that are begging for attention. 

Soft lips attach to the edge of my jawline, delicate like an angels wing as kisses descend in a flutter down my jawline and along my neck. 

I allow my hands to explore his strong rigid body as he works my neck, my hands finding the hem of his plain t-shirt and gliding it up in a work to get him naked. 

He leans up, yanking off his t-shirt and throwing it elsewhere. "Your turn," he remarks, his lips twisted in a taunting smirk. 

I let my arms stretch above my head, giving him full access to peeling off my long sleeve top. Unlike his other actions, he's quick to yanking off my top and his eyes light up when he lays eyes on my full breasts that are wanting to escape my simple black lace bra. 

Have I been wearing my more skimpy sexy underwear lately, in preparation for this exact moment? 

Yes. Duh. 

Rough hands cup both my breasts, then drift around unclipping my bra, letting my breasts bounce freely. I gasp when warm lips encompass around one of my breasts, Danny's tongue flicking around and encircling my puckered nipple, as his other fingers tease my other nipple in a pleasurable pain. 

"Mm," I whimper from his teasing, the warming pool of heat down between my thighs turning to a scorching and making me begin to writhe from the lack of attention down there.  

His lips move, trailing down in a slow tantilising tease, his darkened eyes starring directly into mine. His teeth nip the skin right above my lounge shorts, his hands gliding them lower off my body until he throws them elsewhere along with my bra and shirt. 

I'm left only in my black lacy g-string that leaves nothing to Danny's imagination, yet he continues to make me writhe with need as he nips and kisses at the delicate skin around my scorching heat. 

"God, please," I beg, not caring at all i'm begging, 

"Please what?" he taunts, his nips and short pecks getting agonisingly closer to where I want his head buried - deep in my heat.

I don't answer his taunting question with words, instead I moan loudly when his fingers slide underneath the lacy fabric and two fingers slide up and down my wet folds.