The day when I first saw you

Start from the beginning

The room was decorated with blue roses, the ones Vegas sent me in the comeback concert, he instantly remembered them. But his attention was on me more than anything else.

I hugged him tightly, his arms around me, making me feel warm and loved, that I consider the biggest blessing I ever had. I pulled my head back to look at him, he kissed my nose and I scrunched it in response.

After a while of those longing gazes and deep stares, his gaze was fixed on my lips, giving out hints to begin, but I was just enjoying this whole moment, I giggled as he kissed my cheeks again.

"Fuck it.... You always make me lose my control... "

He cupped my face and kissed me softly, so delicately he was touching me that I might get hurt if he did anything... Ironical.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer than ever, his lips were tasting like red wine we had earlier.

I took off his jacket, and unbuttoned the blue button up, his torso was lean but more finer than ever, I ran my hands over his ans, slipping them inside his boxers but he held my wrist, as he himself took it off, he directed my hands to it and I kissed him breathlessly.

We dropped on the bed as he took my shirt off, he pulled off my pants along with my boxers, he was sucking my ass when the phone rang. I was about to turn it off but I stopped when I saw the caller.

I picked it up though my voice was hoarse and I was breathless, it was Pol and it indirectly means, Venice.

"Babe what are you doing? "

"It's pol, there must be something about Venice. "

"How can I forget him, he must be jealous right now that his Dad is fucking his Pa... "

"Shut up Vegas.. "

Instead Vegas continued his work down my ass hole, I tried to stop him but he is Vegas, you just can't and I have learnt that by now, the more you rebel the more he enjoys.

I picked it up anyways, trying my best to make my voice sound normal.

"Helllooo?  I mean hello. "

"Hey Pete, which story do you read to Venice that he sleeps soundly? "

"Why... Ahh... Sorry... I am a bit stuck here in the party.... "

"Arm had read him like 6 stories and I sang a lullaby but he hasn't slept yet and it's almost 12am."

"It's his morning time, he will sleep near 3am...and....ohh....wake up at 10 or 11am.."

"So that's how it works... Well enjoy the night.. Wait do you want to talk--"

Vegas snatches the phone from my hand and took it himself.

"We are very busy right now, if he doesn't sleep then read him The Lion King and don't feed him anything this late at night, and if he cries and doesn't stops let him play with Coco. "

He cut the call and positioned himself quickly, thrusting in my back arched as he entered fully.

"Fuck.... How are you still so tight after over 4 years of being fucked.. "

"Nice way to say we are together for... Ahhh... 4 years... "

The night went with us continuing the most private thing we shared, he came and dropped near me, kissing my forehead we were embracing each other.

"Why did you kissed me that day? "

" Just wanna claim that you are mine. "

"That's cringe. "

"Cringe or not... You are mine now... "

"Venice might have slept by now.. Should I call? "

"You will wake them up and he must be sleeping, he never gives up on sleep like you. "

"But sometimes he doesn't let me sleep like you. "

The two souls that were connected by red threads of fate met here, none of them knew what the destiny had planned for them, eventually became intertwined and tangled, the love have to give tests at each phase, they passed some and some are still left, waiting for them hidden in the dark cape of future, but would it be a pass again or it will.....

Note: Well to all the Indians and other people related I wish you all a happy diwali... May the heavens bless you with the freedom, the future and faith you deserve...
I am thinking about a new sequel of this series... Something with the trio of Vegas Pete and Venice and the dangerous future... But I will only make it if you guys are interested otherwise I am willing to do something else.