Chapter 6

The whole day went with me being there, tears had no passage to stop, I was so numb that all I wanna do is sleep so deep that nothing could wake me up. 

"PETE! PETE!" The noise outside was wrecking me up, I was not in a state to face anyone, I wanna just hide somewhere, away from everyone. Porsche entered my room with Kinn, Ken following them and trying to stop them.

"I told you, he doesn't wanna meet anyone now."

"Shut up, he is my friend, obviously he said it for the outsiders, not me."

" Its okay Ken, let them be, you can go home for now."

"But Pete..."

" You must be tired, you stayed up all night, you need rest too."

"If that's what you want then, call me if anything happens."

"Pete, what happened to you, you didn't even told me that you are this much unwell."

"You know it all Kinn, yet you are asking me."

" Kinn knows what Pete? What is he talking about Kinn?"

"Pete.....I know you are hurt but let me explain, Vegas did all this to save our business."

" What are you saying Kinn, Vegas did what?"

"He has a boyfriend, and I saw them at the hotel, celebrating their 2 month anniversary, what a perfect day right."

" What? And you know about this Kinn? How dare you agree to that?"

"Porsche, you should be calm now, let me explain, our business was going downhill, and we need a favor, but their was no investment for us, so the guy came and asked us directly that he will convince his dad if Vegas becomes his boyfriend, we denied at first so he took our remaining clients away too and as he couldn't see dad's empire falling down, he had to agree, and that's how we are able to save it."

" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO BE SAID KINN." Porsche shouted.

"HOW COME YOU JUST KNEEL INFRONT OF ANYONE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RESOURCE, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT FOR NOW, YOU ARE MORE AT FAULT CAUSE YOU KNEW ALL THIS AND STILL YOU AGREED FOR IT, AND VEGAS I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM."

" Pete, I am sorry, I didn't knew about all this happening, I...."

"Its not anyone's fault, its mine, that I am stuck with wrong people for so long, its hard to even see your faces, that how can you lie with that smile, please leave me alone now, I have had enough of all of you.."

"PETE..."

"Please Porsche I beg you..." I joined my hands and he couldn't say anything and left, the guy who vowed to me for being with me forever had agreed to be with someone else for his business, I felt so small and ashamed and I threw away whatever was kept at the side table.

I literally forced the doctor to discharge me and went back to my place, I crouched on the floor and slept there, but when I woke up I found myself on the bed, and Vegas lying next to me, he was sleeping facing me, it was past my limits, I started crying as soon as I saw him, how I don't wanna leave him, how desperately I want him to say it was all a lie, and how weak I was for him. His eyes opened and he pulled me closer to him, I was crying  like a kid and couldn't even stop myself or him.

" What's wrong babe, why are you here? Why did you left home? And what's wrong with your wrist?" He spoke after a while, trying to pretend he doesn't know anything.

" I hate you Vegas, I hate you."

" I am sorry Pete, I am really sorry, I know its all my fault, I was the wrong one, its all for Uncle korn, I couldn't see the business he set up with my father from all the hardwork went down the hill because of me."

"You only care about others Vegas, what about me? I am dying here, its even hard to breathe..."

"I will correct everything, everything..."

I pushed him strongly that he fell down the bed, and I wiped my tears, its over for me now, once a dirtbag is always a dirtbag.

"What's wrong Pete?"

" Shut up, and listen to me you bastard, how dare you to do that to me? huh? I wasn't even allowed to leave that fucking place and you were busy screwing someone else when I was literally going into depression, Yul died because of you, my friends are not with me anymore, I had to stall away from my career and here I am being fucked up all because of you, because of you, scumbag..."

"That's enough Pete, your fucking friend killed my uncle, should I blame that on you?"

"Blame me, all you want, motherfucker, I don't wanna even see your fucking face, get the hell out of my life."

" What if I don't? You belong to me and even you don't have the right to say  that, understand?"

"Then who does you belong to Vegas? To the hoe you were with in the hotel? Or someone else you met that I don't know, huh? Since when did you become a callboy Vegas."

He raised and slapped me, hard that my head hit the headboard of the bed and the world seemed spinning around me.

" How dare you call me that Pete? .....Pete? Hey...Pete? I am sorry? I wasn't trying to hurt you... Pete..." Blood dripping from my head and all I was watching this Vegas that seemed like a stranger to me.

I took of the ring and threw that on his face, the last thing left in me was gone as soon as he dared to touch me.

" You know what? I had two options left, either to live in the world where you don't exist or die, chose one."

"Don't say that Pete, I am not letting you go."

"You had lost the chance to call me yours." And I called Porsche secretly as only he can take him out of here and I rushed to the bathroom and locked it inside.

"Pete, open the door, PETE, IF YOU DON'T COME OUT UNTIL I COUNT THREE THEN YOU BETTER BARE YOURSELF...PETE...OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR..."

" Let me live Vegas, I don't want to live with a person like you, I will go insane, if you ever had felt a little bit for me, go, go away and I dropped down.

"I beg you Pete, please, I will go crazy without you....please...." He kept banging the door, and hopefully soon Porsche arrived.

"Vegas, leave this place right now."

"No Porsche, I will leave with Pete otherwise I won't."

"Take him." A sound of struggling and falling of things was apparently heard and soon their was a calm, Porsche knocked and I opened the door.

"Shift to somewhere he doesn't know otherwise he is not gonna leave you alone."

I saw them taking him forcefully out through my window, it was breaking me apart but it was all necessary, if dreams shatter, they shatter like this, leaving you with scars forever.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Note: Sometime it hurts so much that letting someone go is easier, but that doesn't mean love doesn't exist, its just that you bared yourself from going towards them.
But who are meant to be will be, no one or any misunderstanding can stop them.

Vegaspete: Together Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें