Vil Schoenheit x Reader - Skin care routine

Exams had just ended. And with that, many students had started to take it easy. A couple of your friends being some of them.

Grim never really put effort into schoolwork, but now he didn't have the constant external pressure on his studies.

You've been having quite a hard time trying to keep him in check. While also trying to keep your grades, making up for his missing work.

Ace, whom had started to laze about, ended up getting some really low marks on some minor tests.

Hence, Riddle getting quite mad and the ginger receiving a nice magic collar.

Being as petty as he is, Ace refused to go back to his dorm, and was currently crashing at yours.

You haven't had a good night sleep in a while. Between fights and chaos kindly offered by the mentioned Heartslabyul student and the fiery beast you just so happened to live with.

~~~~~}{~~~~~

While you were walking around the hallways, trying to have a quite moment for yourself, you came across Pomefiore's housewarden, Vil.

"Ah, hello Vil." You smiled, exhaustion dripping from your voice.

He looked you up and down before frowning. "What happened to you?" He said with a little of disdain.

"I'm just-" You said breathing in and stopping for a moment. "-really tired." You let out a puff of air and deflated a bit.

The tall man sighed exasperated, pressing a hand on his temple. "You really need some aesthetic aid."

He walked over and nudged your shoulder forward, pushing you toward the opposite direction to the one you were heading to.

"Huh? Where are we going?" You asked confused. He didn't even look at you as he lowered his hand on the small curve of your back, so to push a little harder without hurting you.

"I can't have you walking around in these conditions. You'll be coming to Pomefiore with me, and we'll do something to try and help that awful looking skin you have right now." He turned to look at you with a stern expression.

"I shouldn't need to tell you to take care of yourself. Health, appearance or whatnot." He turned his head back ahead. Although he sounded harsh, it was still pretty clear that he was simply worried, and that he wished for you to always be at your best.

"Classes have ended for today. You have no problem with coming to my room for some fix ups, do you?" He said a little more softly than before. But still sounding kind of imposing.

You stared at him for a moment before smiling warmly and letting out a low chuckle. Then you shook your head no.

"Wonderful." He gave a superior look and lifted his chin up. His hand slipped off your lower back and gently took yours, in a prince-like manner.

"Let's go." He said and started walking at a slightly slower pace.

~~~~~}{~~~~~

Vil had brought you to the Pomefiore dorm. Upon entering, you were greeted by the big castel-like lounge. A bunch of students were sitting on the various couches and armchairs.

Rook, who was sitting with Epel while drinking tea, immediately sensed you two entering and lifted his head in your direction.

"Roi du poison! I see you've brought Trickster with you. It is such a wonderful event to see the two of you together." Rook said gallantly while making a semi-dramatic pose.

He then eyed you quite intently with a sly grin. "If you're not feeling your best, Roi du poison will make sure to make you glow with the all the natural beauty hidden under that stress, dear Trickster." He showed a pleased smile.