Epel Felmier x Reader - Assisting a hero

Classes had already ended for the day, and while you were walking back, a comment from your fellow first year reminded you of something.

"Remind me again why I have to come too?" Ace complained with his hands in his pockets.

"Because we have to support our friends. Especially when it's something so important to them!" The blue haired boy lifted his fist proudly in front of him.

"Epel really wishes to become stronger, and if some group training is what will push him forward, than it's what we'll give him." He continued with a smile.

Epel dreamed about being strong and manly. He hated being seen as girly and frail by everyone around him.

That somehow ignited something in Deuce, who wanted to help him achieve his goal. Reason why you had come to the conclusion that training together would have been a good start for this whole thing.

You were going to meet with the petite boy in a while, at the Ramshackle dorm. Since you doubted anyone would interrup you there.

"Yeah, yeah. Since buddies always help each other out, you might as well ask Epel some help with potionology." Ace showed his usual cocky grin.
"You're in desperate need for that, isn't that right, Deucey?" He teased the blue-eyed boy whose response was a clenched fist and angry expression.

"Oh wait, that reminds me-" The ginger's comment made you think of said lesson, that you had just earlier today.

Your gloved hands were full of chemical substances, so you had to get rid of the rubber gloves by putting them in the appointed case before you could touch anything.

You forgot that you had put your phone in your lab coat's pocket and that you didn't take it after putting it away. Your coat hadn't got dirty, so you just left it in the laboratory's locker.

"I forgot something in Crewel-sensei's classroom. I'll go get it." You stopped in your track and gestured behind you.

"Ah, sure. Just remember our training session later!" Deuce shrugged and bumped his fists with a smile.

"Sigh~ you sure can be such a scatterbrain at times, prefect." Ace half-mockingly said while exaggerating a sigh.

You just gave a dismissing nod and turned on your heels, heading back to the main entrance.

~~~~~O~~~~~

Upon arriving in your classroom you immediately dug in the locker for your phone. You let out a relieved sigh when you found it and proceeded to put back your coat and exiting the room while stuffing yout phone in one of your pockets.

Just then, you barely avoided bumping into someone who was in corridor when you went through the door. You hadn't seen them since your eyes were preoccupied from waking sure your device wouldn't slip out your pocket and fall.

It was a group of three guys. Two Savanaclaw students, slightly bulkier then the third one, a Heartslabyul student, who made up with his massive height.

"Oh? If it isn't the magicless prefect."
The strong looking student with canine ears said, while a grin spread on his dorm mate face.

"And what's a lil' chump like you doing here all on your own?" He slightly cocked his head to the side in an inquisitive way, reddish hair swinging along.

"At least watch yer damn step, ya almost crushed onto me, runt." The third one, who had a clover mark under his eye, gave you a discontented glare.

"Sorry. I'll be going." You nodded you head once and gave an half hearted apology before taking a step to leave.