Frolicking in Winter's Flower Garden

A/N: Hey guys! I plan on coming to this book when I get through with the main story of the game but, someone asked pretty nicely for at least a short chapter and so I'll give you a shorter chapter that  is both canon and not to the greater story, I'll make another one next week in a similar fashion!

Anyways....... I hope you enjoy!
____________________________________________

The journey was long for the group, they were cold, tired, and hungry, so they decided to stop and rest up for a little bit.

"Hey you doing okay? I saw you lagging behind, just wanted to make sure you weren't too tired."

"No I'm fine, compared to some of the others at least, I am pretty starving though."

"Well let me get you some food! You need to keep that energy up!"

"No you worry about yourself first,"

"What? But you need to eat!"

"So do you love, so feed yourself first, I refuse to fill my stomach before you."

"Fine, I'll get two meals and we can eat together then!"

Just then the resting male watched as his energetic fiancé ran to get food for the two to eat.

"The two of ya sure have gotten so much closer," a female voice said as the male turned his head to see a teen girl around 15 with darker skin, two gauntlets at her side.

"Your mother always said she saw the two of us getting together, I can't believe this is all happening so fast though."

"I know what you mean, soon the two of ya will probably be parents."

"Hehe......he, mhm, I uh, I haven't thought that far yet, don't even know if she's even okay with having kids yet."

"I'm sure she'd love to have ya kids, ya bozo!"

"You think? I'll ask her then, not now I mean, when we get back to town I will."

"Ya better! Else I have to do it for ya!" The teen walked off with a hardy laugh.

"Samuel? What was Ghondor laughing about?"

The male looked up to see one mister Taion walking up to him.

"I think I just got blackmailed into asking for children,"

"Well I think you have what it takes to be a father, but if you need any help you can come ask me."

"Actually Taion I was wondering why you came on this expedition?"

"Hmm why?"

"Well isn't Eunie pregnant again?"

"Oh yeah, but Doc told me in her highest regards that she wouldn't go into labor until we got back, so I decided to come to hurry things along."

"Ah I see,"

"I only wanted to be with you! Please! Don't abandon me!"

Sweat dripped down as Argo jumped up from his side on his bed as he looked around breathing heavily

"Hey, B? You awake?" He asked

"No,"

"I had it again, I saw his face again."

The woman by his side turned and raised up herself

"You have to ignore it, it's for the best."

"I know I just, if it still bothers me, do you think Noah is still bothered by it?"

"Noah and N were separate people so he shouldn't but...... Mio told me he is bothered by it, he doesn't believe, even after all this, he would've been corrupted so much."

"I would've done the same thing N did,, I know I would have." Argo's ears flattened at this aloud thought

The woman smiled softly and scratched Argo's ears as she whispered into them "I know, it's makes me remember you love me so dearly, Argo."

"Y-yeah,"

"You and Noah aren't N though, you'll never be him, even if you went down similar paths......... you wouldn't be as twisted as he was, broken maybe, but not twisted."

"Right, I have a lot to make up to you, so I'll spend my entire life with you, we've been together for a while but........ I want you to marry me!"

"At such a time in night? You waited until I was a mess in bed to propose?"

"Sorry, I kinda just thought of it, I spent so many Rebirths hating you, neglecting you, abusing you, I want to do this, so I can show you that you are THE most important person in my life."

"None of those Argos were you, were my Argo, buuuuuuut, since we were going to spend our entire lives together anyway........ I'll accept."

After getting back from the expedition, Eunie delivered her and Taion's second child, a son as opposed to their firstborn daughter.

"Hey love?" Samuel asks as he holds his fiancé's hands and looks into her eyes

"Yes my love?"

"You think we could start a family after we get married? I keep thinking of Noah and Mio and Eunie and Taion all having families and I would love that, with you!"

"I would be honored!" She smiled with glee, giving Samuel a reason to widen his own as they laughed and kissed one another.

This was the life they dreamed for and fought for, for years and so they finally get to enjoy their peace, for however long it lasts for them.

Their truth and ideal, the one they sought was created in this brand new version of Aionios, where no one dies after ten years of being born, where everyone has equal opportunities to shine, where no one has to fear a godlike entity consuming their lives for no reason at all.

A world where they didn't have to exist as the twelve "Ouroboros"..............

"KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!"

A war-torn battlefield with no life at all........

Soldiers dying on both sides...........

Red motes floating to the sky.........

All in the name of our Queens.......

"You dare strike at me child?"

"I will see all of you slaughtered"

A battle we wage, it is for a new future.......

Peace shall be obtained, even at the cost of our own selves...........

"I am Moebius......... I cannot........ lose.... to measly little brats like yourselves!"

"What is it you desire? If it is death then I can provide it for no charge!"

We are Ouroboros..........

We shall "consume" this ravaged world..........

"I am stronger than you think!"

"How can you wield something like those! You aren't special!"