Everyone mumbled their agreement because in the end, they will let the captain choose whoever he want. Natasha automatically chose Pepper without any room for anyone to volunteer themselves.

She loved all the girl but Pepper was the closest to her.

Then Tony and Pepper were off to plan the wedding and leaving the rest of the gangs to discuss other things.

"Why don't you guys just get marry here?" Clint asked, "I can accommodate all of us. It's seclude and very private."

"Actually that's a very good idea, Clint." Natasha agreed.

"I can make the glamp tent again but in a more seclude area than this time."

Steve smiled at Natasha and pulled her closer to him by her waist, "That would be great, Hawkeye."

During that day, everyone was still pretty excited about the engagement so Clint had to drag them all out to survey the area to hold the wedding. The archer suggested that the perfect place would be on the hill during sunset. It will make the most beautiful and memorable wedding of all time.

It ended up with them sitting on the top of the hill, watching sunset together.

"I would be great if I have someone by my side." Clint spoke up.

"You will find that person one day, Clint." Natasha reassured.

"Yeah, there are still Maria and I who haven't our special someone yet." Darcy chipped in.

"You better do something, Legolas." Tony teased, "Your clock is running out."

"Shut up, Stark."

Steve and Natasha were left out from this argument because the lovebirds were passionately making out and ignoring everything that happened around them. Natasha climbed onto his laps and nestled herself there, the safest place on earth, the only place that she belonged.

"I belong with you too." He whispered the same sentiment because he heard her voice in his head.

They watched as the sun slowly disappeared behind the horizon and turned the sky into the shade of a pale tint of orange, fading into twilight.

"That's beautiful." She said.

"Not as beautiful as you."

"Your sweet words will can get you anywhere you want, soldier, so you better use it with only me."

"Of course, darling. Only you."

They shared a kiss but it was interrupted by a loud call from Tony, "Hey, it's freezing so we are heading back to the house right now."

Steve pulled Natasha up but she climbed onto his back and let him carried her all the way back inside the house. Steve sat her down on a couch but his soulmate also demanded a hot chocolate marshmallows before she go to bed.

"Anything my lady want." He said and walked into the kitchen.

"Wow, red. You have him completely in your hands." Tony exclaimed.

"Yeah…"

"Can you guys stall him for me for about half an hour?" Natasha asked out of nowhere.

But the billionaire and the archer knew better than that, "Planning a little sexy right?" Clint asked. His curiosity was off the chart.

"Finally bang?"

"It's none of your business." The spy said, "Will you guys help me or not?"

"Fineeee." The two prankster agreed.