page 45

Angel says "Why should we stop for your announcement?" The Hero says "It's important" Angel says "So is spending every possible second with my beloved Wolf what makes your anouncement more important?" The Hero says "My announcement involves Wolf" Wolf looks at the Hero and says in his head "Did I do something wrong?" Angel says "Oh then I guess we can wait at least until your announcement ends" The Hero says "Thank you Lady Angel I appreciate it" Angel says "Just give your anouncement ok?" Wolf says "Is there something I failed to do?" Angel says "No baby it's not your doing it's all ok i'll protect you" The Hero approches a pedestal like platform they call out "EXCUSE ME MY FELLOW HERO'S AND GUESTS CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" The entirety of those at the gathering stop what they are doing and pay attention to the Hero's announcement. The Hero says "Thank you there has been a breakthrough in the Research of the Realities we have finally made a weapon powerful enough to combat that of Wolf and possiblely even kill Wolf! The problem with this is the weapon has yet to be tested and that's why we will be moveing the Contest of Realities to three weeks from now! I have already entered the Contest of Realities and plan to win it this Contest will be a test to see how well the Wolf Killer does in the feild that's all hope you enjoy the gathering and the Contest of Realities!" The Hero's and others at the gathering give a huge round of applouse as others cheer out in excitement.