I'm An Idiot

I say I'm tough and mean. I call myself the Ice Queen.
Yet now I think that's just a bluff I sell so people don't take advantage of me.

I say my bites worse then my bark, but do I even bother to bite?
I get angry, I go quiet. You hurt me I walk away. You say your sorry and that you didn't mean it and I'll forgive you.
I get hurt so badly by someone and I'm happy to welcome them back.
Why is it that when  Esme messages out of the blue wanting to meet up, I'm willing to accept?
After all that's happened between us and I'm ready to forgive. Just like that?

I don't know if it's forgiveness. To be fair, I think it's just my curiosity. Why after all that's happened would you wonder back in to my life and act as if times not past? Is there something she needs?

I said I wouldn't let myself be used. Never again would I let someone take advantage of me. Now, I'm sitting here, messaging back asking when she was thinking of meeting.

Maybe it's curiosity. I don't know. Esme and me did have some amazing times and when it was good, it was some of the best times I've had. We were so close, shared everything together.
That's probably why we were so hesitant to fully let go.

What do I do now?
She was so rude about my friends. I hated mia's existence. We couldn't overcome it then. What makes her think we can now?

The betrayal still hurts. Feeling like rubbish tossed to the side wasn't something I want to feel again. I was so lost, if I hadn't have found anala, cassia and Saffron, then I think I would've been a shell of the person I am today.

Now that I have all these amazing friends, should I go back?

Authors note
Hey everyone!
Don't forget to comment or vote if you enjoyed this chapter.
Let me know what you think of the characters!
Bye for now♡