chapter 17

Author pov...

Zee keep driving the car towards the station ...while gulf keep scrolling his phone and he keep on get notification of mew have been arrested for sexual assaulting... He switch off the phone and throw it on the seat while both Zee and saint look gulf worried ...

Saint:"I think she is doing this thing wantedly gulf ... How shameless she is to drag someone husband to hotel and make false assumption on him ... Who is helping her ..."

Zee:"I sure someone is behind her saint ... If not she can't do this kind of stuffs alone ... What if the person is her father that oldman we have seen back in television..." Gulf nod his head while saint got call from gulf grandpa...

Saint:"Here it's for you gulf ... And how he know your with me ... May be have watched news ..." Gulf took Deep breath before attending the call ...

Gulf:"Hello Grandpa it's me gulf ... What's wrong ..."

Mr Kanawut:"Your asking me what's wrong Gulf ... What's going on thier and what is mew doing how can he do something like that to you son ... It's kind of cheating behind your back ... "

Gulf:"PLEASE GRANDPA MIND YOUR WORDS AND SPEAK BEOFRE YOU SEE ... I KNOW ABOUT MY MEW AND HE IS NOT LIKE THAT BECAUSE HE CAN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I DON'T NEED YOU OPINION ABOUT MY HUSBAND... HE MAY BE ROUGH AND TOUGH BUT HE IS GOOD BY HEART ... AND I DON'T NEED YOUR SYMPATHY AND PLEASE IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME THEN PLEASE DON'T MAKE MEW MORE WRONG INFORT OF OTHER'S AND I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ..."

Mr Kanawut:"Gulf how can you talk like that son ... I am worried about you and of i know he is such man i would never let him marry you son ... " Gulf cut the call and handover the phone to saint who shake his head in disbelief after hearing all his words ...

Zee:"We are here gulf ...let's get in and saint you wait here and only two are allowed just say their baby..." Gulf fake cough Before getting down...

Police:"How can you help you ... And is something being theft or you lost something ..." Zee clear his throat while the man look at him with wide eyes before standing from his place ... With trembling hands ...

Zee:"We are here to meet mr suppasit... " The man show him way towards the cell while gulf notice everything happened infort of him ...

Gulf and Zee look mew was sitting on the chair with head low ... Which hurt them but right know their not here to fell sympathy over him ...

Gulf:"YOU MEW SUPPASIT ASSHOLE ... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HUH ..." All gulp down after hearing the voice while mew smile widely while rushing towards gulf ...

Mew:"Baby dino your here to get me right and belive me baby i don't do anything it's all her tricks ... Trust me don't leave me alone baby please i beg you ... I just love you alone ..." Gulf slap his mouth while mew pout and about to cry ...

Gulf:"DON'T REPEAT THE WORD LOVE INFORT OF ME OR ELSE THAT DOSE NOT HAVE ANY MEANING LEFT OUT ... NOW JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING AT THE HOTEL MEW ... WHY DID YOU GO THERE AND HOW DID YOU MEET THAT BITCH ..."

Zee:"Gulf please control your anger ... Let mew speak first and mew you better have good explanation or else we will let you rot in the cell for years ..." Mew shake his head and wipe his tears ...

Mew:" BABY DINO AFTER YOU THREATEN ALL OF US ...WE WHERE ON OUR WAY TO OFFICE... BUT I GOT CALL FROM MR MATEO ... TARA'S DAD AND HE WAS CRYING AND TELLING THAT SHE WAS THREATING HIM THAT SHE WILL KILL HERSELF IF SHE CAN'T MARRY ME AND HE ALSO TOLD ME TO TAKE A LOOK HER AND HE ALSO TOLD ME SHE CUT HER WRIST WHILE THREATING HIM AND HER MOTHER...