chapter 13

Author pov....

Mew woke up and look at his phone it's 7:30 am ... He again flop down and look at the day it was Friday and he remember that today he don't have anything to do and no meetings and ect ...  So he took out his phone call someone and made a arrangements ...

Mew:"Yeah it should be prefect i don't want any silly mistake today ... You know what i am capable of don't you and my husband should like it ... "  On other of phone mew can clearly hear the person gulping down hardly ...

Mew walk towards the bathroom to get fresh and get for  ready his office even though he have nothing to do today still he get ready for office ... His plan was today night and he smile while calling Zee ...

Zee:"Good morning brother ... So what happen today sun have raised on my side and you called me suprisingly ... Any good news ... " Mew roll his eyes took Deep breath ...

Mew:"Stop your fucking mouth for sometime asshole ... Hear me first ... Today i have planned to take my baby dino to date ... "

Zee:"OH MY GOD ... IT'S REALLY THE GREAT MEW SUPPASIT OR SOME KIND OF ALIEN 👽... SO YOU MY ADVICE RIGHT I KNOW MEW ... ZEE IS ALWAYS ON YOUR SERVICE... TELL ME BUT YOU SHOULD HELP ME TO GET MY BABY SAINT..."

Mew:"Asshole i don't want your playboy ideas ... I can do it by myself and about saint i can't spoil saint life by making him fall for you ... I just called you to inform that i am going to take my baby on date and it's for your information... Now keep the phone ..." Mew cut call before Zee speak ...

Mew walk down and find type was eating like a obedient kid with a pout on his lips ... While gulf was serving them all with a smile and he also notice how is face change when he serve to Tara ...

Tara:"Your such a great cook gulf ... "

Gulf:"Thank you so miss Tara ..." Tara smile and look mew was standing near the stairs ..

Tara:"Oh mew ... Come on sit next to me look the place is empty... Let's have breakfast together..." Everyone look at gulf who was shooting bullets through his eyes ...

Mild:"It's safe to escape Before a Strom attack all of us ..." Mild with tul and win slient spill from the place while all tops get up and went through the couch ... All look at type who was still eating with out care ...

Gulf:"MEOW ...SHOULD I CALL YOU SPECIALLY ... GET BACK YOUR PLACE ..." Mew nod his head and move to his place while Tara hold mew hand ...

Tara:"Here mew sit next to me ... Don't you miss me ..." Mew gulp down and look at gulf who glaring at him ...

Mew:"I will sit next to papa ... He is alone ..." He remove his hand sit next to type who smile at him and get back to his business... Tara walks away while gulf smirk at her ...

After breakfast everyone settle on the couch... while type was laying on couch with tharn who was massaging his feet and make him sleep before taking him back to thier room ... Mew look at gulf and get courage to talk to him and ask for date ...

Mew:"Baby dino ... Let's go to date tonight if you want ... I am not compelling you to come with me ..." Tara comes from nowhere

Tara:"Date mew ... Let's go i am coming with you ... Don't worry ..." She clingy to mew hands while gulf pull mew towards him and glare at her ...

Gulf:"Look ms Tara ... Your just a guest and stay in your limits... Never cross the border and i can go date with my husband for your kind information...mind your own business... Meow let's go come lets get ready... Why tonight let's start date from know good idea right ..." Mew smile and nod his head while both walk towards their room ... While Tara smirk and walk out from thier ...